Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol. this forum usage should be locked for little kids. i have been around for about 15 years. some users here werent even borned yet when i started digging for 1.5. bunch of kids. This thread has lost everything. please shut it down. it is painful to recheck this thread in hope for something new coming up about 1.5, instead I find some mumbling about unproved 'facts'. Grow up!
    Last edited by Marvin; 08-04-2012, 03:32 PM.
    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• @ "Aleff":

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
      Wait a minute... one, two, three four five, six, seven... eight ";)"... are you implying sarcasm or something?
      No, those ";)" smilies/emoticons were done to make you understand that none of this is meant as aggressive as you apparently are interpreting it and that, instead, it was meant in a calm way.

Just because you waited a decade that doesn't mean shit.
      Nice attitude (irony this time).

Also, don't bother replying. And just go away.
      Who is getting insulting now ;)?

@ "OKeijiDragon":

Someone just asks some simple questions in a rather polite way (while actually even noting not to take them as offense), and all you have to reply are basically things like the following:

Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
      That's not my problem.
      it's none of your business
      Your butthurting, I don't mind. =)
      People have waited so much longer for other things.
      I don't owe you a damn anything. You should be thankful that even more footage exists by someone you and everyone else here can trust.
      your stuck-up expectations, which I don't care for.
      Oh, well fuck you then.
      ?

Is this directed to me?
      No, it was not. It was directed to "Aleff".

Was that your intention all along...?
      No, it was not. But after the things you wrote before, it was not immediately clear if your sentence contained some irony or not, therefore that question, that's it.

Oh, well fuck you then.
      Was that really necessary ?

But, actually... never mind...

Comment

• I wonder if the mod group even intended to release it to the public... since we had very few feedback since the original pictures.
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• If this thread does get terminated, which it most likely will due to some people on here Please start another one when any new pictures or info come to light. Some of us would actually like to see new progress on the project other than just fcking bitch about it.

Thank You
          Last edited by braders1986; 08-04-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Why making another thread with new pictures?
            It will happen the same thing, some people will say "I don't know if it's fake, but it's possible" and the rage attack will happen again.

I think it's better to keep this one.

Comment

• Everyone just needs to stop arguing about stupid shit and then we can get back onto topic if new information is released.

As much as the community wants 1.5 material there is a thing called 'patience', and if you can wait 15+ years for 1.5 you can wait an extra few months/years for Okeiji's upcoming documentary. (Which sounds very interesting, there are lot of interesting things that surround Resident Evil bar 1.5)

We wait, we will receive. Information, screenshots, footage or the actual beta. We've been doing it for years and to be honest, that's all you can do. Throwing demands and insults into the air is exactly why receiving 1.5 has been thwarted in the past. When new info is out, it'll be here.

No need to lock the topic at all, you control what you post so post sensibly so we don't have to read through your babbled tripe.
              Last edited by Gradon; 08-04-2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• OKeijiDragon's documentary will not be about 1.5, but RE2 as a whole. It will be a blast to watch, so let's wait patiently guys.

Comment

• Someone mentioned that OKeijiDragon said he has new material , and you have to wait years to see them. Well, the reason you have to wait years is because he has to wait for someone to post new images, then he will have something new for his documentary. And, by the way, I watched those mother videos or re2 documentary, what the hell is that? I am confused to what I am supposed to be watching? It just looks like a joke and not anything useful.

And if RE 1.5 is 118mb, then it must be the demo from that japanese game magazine.
                  Last edited by Black~Crow; 08-04-2012, 05:31 PM.
                  I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                    Someone mentioned that OKeijiDragon said he has new material , and you have to wait years to see them. Well, the reason you have to wait years is because he has to wait for someone to post new images, then he will have something new for his documentary. And, by the way, I watched those mother videos or re2 documentary, what the hell is that? I am confused to what I am supposed to be watching? It just looks like a joke and not anything useful.

And if RE 1.5 is 118mb, then it must be the demo from that japanese game magazine.
                    You are lucky that OKeiji isn't an admin.

Comment

• This thread is really depressing. What about moderators doing something instead of letting it slide and then lock it instead of cleaning the mess while it's not too late?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        This thread is really depressing. What about moderators doing something instead of letting it slide and then lock it instead of cleaning the mess while it's not too late?
                        I agree, lock this thread please.

Comment

wow, i didnt know that. the beta RE2 was available from magazine's demo?

i wonder if 3.5 demo was released in magazine.

Comment

you should know by now, anyone that posts any screen shots, videos, or characters from RE1.5, is not going to go into hiding because someone asked them to share the game(and I wasn't taking about being nasty). They are attention seekers that like the publicity. If someone was that offended they wouldn't being showing off! As you know, anyone that has something new to show gets a lot of attention.
                            If you do not ask them anything, how do you know what they are planning to do?
                            This.
                            Last edited by please_REboot; 08-04-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• That's it, I'm sending a PM to the moderators to see if they can sort this thread out.

And a special request ;)
                              Last edited by Aleff; 08-04-2012, 05:59 PM. Reason: bad wording

Comment

• No need to lock the thread, just needs a mod to come in and ask people to keep it friendly or there will be infractions.

The thread has some useful information, and whats the point in starting another, for the same thing to happen when the info drys up.

Im not sure where B.zork found those pictures a few pages back, but I hope he comes back with more. (if he found them in the first place)

Comment

Working...
                                X