Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about. This is the only page of this thread that I posted that picture on. And if you look even closer, I have rarely posted in this thread.
    Really? I remember seeing the same facepalm picture just 2 pages ago.
    Oh well, nevermind, let's move on before this gets worse.

EDIT

Yeah, it wasn't you, it was Ketsui who posted the same picture. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-10-2012, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• And now, on topic.

Comment

• Well, could this italian group be the "1.5. European Collector" that Dot told us long ago? Since no one has said anything about it, I guess there won't be a release. Or will it be released? No one knows
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• If there's a release, it will be very quiet, hush-hush, on the down low. These guys do NOT want to attract attention to themselves. I don't blame them and don't have any problems with the way they are handling this project.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
            If there's a release, it will be very quiet, hush-hush, on the down low. These guys do NOT want to attract attention to themselves. I don't blame them and don't have any problems with the way they are handling this project.
            thats pretty cool and very probable. but should be a way they keeping a low profile and let us all to play it.

but man, it would be an atomic explosion! i can figure IGN, kotaku, gamespot, and all the media talking about this, someone at capcom certainly would hear about this faster than they heard about the complains on operation raccoon city.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
              Well, could this italian group be the "1.5. European Collector" that Dot told us long ago? Since no one has said anything about it, I guess there won't be a release. Or will it be released? No one knows
              Never entertained that possibility, although there aren't many known proto collectors in Europe who actively seek and/hoard RE stuff (some of them post here, though, more over on assembler)

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                thats pretty cool and very probable. but should be a way they keeping a low profile and let us all to play it.

but man, it would be an atomic explosion! i can figure IGN, kotaku, gamespot, and all the media talking about this, someone at capcom certainly would hear about this faster than they heard about the complains on operation raccoon city.
                I think the media would not really care about the release.

Comment

• I'm sure the major sites will publish an article or two about the game once it gets released. Hopefully nothing of the "$2000 ransom" crap like what Joystiq published about the RE GBC fundraiser.
                  Last edited by biohazard_star; 08-10-2012, 11:00 AM.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• well, these days IGN publishing cats everyday on facebook, surely 1.5 will get the 1st page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                      Well, could this italian group be the "1.5. European Collector" that Dot told us long ago?
                      Italian groups usually avoid writing stuff in Portuguese gibberish, just for your information. ;) They definitively aren't italian, not as a group at least.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        Italian groups usually avoid writing stuff in Portuguese gibberish, just for your information. ;) They definitively aren't italian, not as a group at least.
                        well, i can be sure this group arent from brazil. low chance for someone here go outside the country and get a copy, or someone sell to someone here. maybe portugal...

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                          I think the media would not really care about the release.
                          I'm pretty sure RE1.5 would get some media coverage. I refuse to believe that one would go unnoticed.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                          I'm sure the major sites will publish an article or two about the game once it gets released. Hopefully nothing of the "$2000 ransom" crap like what Joystiq published about the RE GBC fundraiser.
                          Gaming Journalism! That's all I've got to say. There actually was an article on RE GBC in a local Norwegian news paper, it was more of a curiosity piece and I liked that. Headling was basically "Would you pay $2000 for a game?"

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          I can't even name enough likely Italians off the top of my head to even make a "group" out of all of them
                          But, yeah, Portuguese gibberish isn't exactly the MO of an Italian "group."

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                          well, i can be sure this group arent from brazil. low chance for someone here go outside the country and get a copy, or someone sell to someone here. maybe portugal...
                          Beats me, but Portuguese speaking nations sure love to machine translate anything and everything they see into their own local lingo.
                          Last edited by Carnivol; 08-10-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                            I'm pretty sure RE1.5 would get some media coverage. I refuse to believe that one would go unnoticed.
                            I didn't said it was going to go unnoticed. I said they would not REALLY care about the game.
                            Yeah, it will have some articles. But I believe they will not come from big gaming websites like IGN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post

Beats me, but Portuguese speaking nations sure love to machine translate anything and everything they see into their own local lingo.
                              yes. i just played a translated RE2, and Re4, its weird. i rather play my english gamecube version.

but some brazilian owning RE1.5, its too strange for my mind. and i never saw any suspect type on the brazilian major RE communities, never saw people talking about betas, major of people i see here are new fanboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                                yes. i just played a translated RE2, and Re4, its weird. i rather play my english gamecube version.

but some brazilian owning RE1.5, its too strange for my mind. and i never saw any suspect type on the brazilian major RE communities, never saw people talking about betas, major of people i see here are new fanboys.
                                Let's not forget that there weren't local gaming-review magazines around here in the time 1.5 was made. So it's highly unprobable a copy was leaked over here.

Comment

Working...
                                X