Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
    Let's not forget that there weren't local gaming-review magazines around here in the time 1.5 was made. So it's highly unprobable a copy was leaked over here.
    only if a crazy dude took a plane to japan to those expositions, or some press journalist went to japan and got a copy, or some brazilian foreign resident. maybe its just a portuga resident.

but we all must say its WEIRD 1.5 translated to portuguese.

unfortunately, start an investigation on RE brazilian websites wont go any further, like i said, were mostly new fan boys, RE4 on ps2 made a global "boom" of players.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
      only if a crazy dude took a plane to japan to those expositions, or some press journalist went to japan and got a copy, or some brazilian foreign resident. maybe its just a portuga resident.

but we all must say its WEIRD 1.5 translated to portuguese.

unfortunately, start an investigation on RE brazilian websites wont go any further, like i said, were mostly new fan boys, RE4 on ps2 made a global "boom" of players.
      There was a screenshot of 1.5 translated to portuguese? Where?
      I didn't saw it.

EDIT

If you're talking about this:

Forget it, the order is wrong.
      It's written "Ammo for 9mm pistol" where the correct in portuguese is "Ammo for pistol of 9mm". Who wrote it obviously speak english and not portuguese.
      Last edited by Guest; 08-10-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

There was a screenshot of 1.5 translated to portuguese? Where?
        I didn't saw it.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	401507

oh, how did you miss this, dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          I can't even name enough likely Italians off the top of my head to even make a "group" out of all of them
          But, yeah, Portuguese gibberish isn't exactly the MO of an Italian "group."
          What? Aren't we talking about the 1.5 owners? What gibberish are you guys talking about?

Oh wait, you're talking about the "Balas para de 9milímetros pistola"... what a sloppy translation, it should be "Balas para Pistola de 9mm", since Bullets for "9mm Pistol" is a little redundant, I would translate it as "Balas de 9mm"

And now I am confused. Why they're translating shit to Portuguese? I thought that they were italian judging by the Facebook community... someone shed a light on it please. I payed no attention to the translation, and just now I'm finding out that they translated to Portuguese...
          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6971[/ATTACH]

oh, how did you miss this, dude?
            I edited the previous message. I don't believe this is portuguese.

Comment

I edited the previous message. I don't believe this is portuguese.
              It could be spanish. "Balas para pistola de 9 milímetros" is valid in spanish. But at least I would write "Munición para pistola de 9mm"
              Last edited by Aleff; 08-10-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                It could be spanish. "Balas para pistola de 9 milímetros" is valid in spanish. But at least I would write "Munición para pistola de 9mm"
                No, this is not what I meant. There was a discussion here where they suggested that they should investigate the brazillian community of RE. Since "we love to translate to our local lingo".

This makes no sense, if it did, they would've translated it properly.
                But this is not the case, so who translated it was not brazillian and there's no need to investigate our community.

Comment

• look to be the bootleg translate from when i young.

people use the dictionary or babelfish to understand foreign text before sell on street. is now very more common.

Comment

• definitely portuguese.

see:

"balas"=bullets

"para"=for

"de"=for

"9 mil?metros"= 9mm

"pistola"=pistol.

look: bullets for 9mm pistol. we say here like this : "balas para pistola de 9 milimetros". the question mark shows me the game font dont have a proper simbol we use here, a emphasis mark, the "´" on the vogals like í, ó, é,á.

when a program dont accept some specific characters, it becomes a "?", but still, we cant say if it is from portugal or brazil.

but, after all this bullshit i wrote here, doing a reverse translation it becomes :

"bullets for a 9 mm pistol", so, someone took the formal language, put on a bad translator and just pasted with a totally wrong portuguese. if he is a portuguese, he may not be satisfied with his own job.
                    Last edited by yurieu; 08-10-2012, 02:03 PM.

Comment

definitely portuguese.

see:

"balas"=bullets

"para"=for

"de"=for

"9 mil?metro"= 9mm

"pistola"=pistol.

look: bullets for 9mm pistol. we say here like this : "balas para pistola de 9 milimetros". the question mark shows me the game font dont have a proper simbol we use here, a emphasis mark, the "´" on the vogals like í, ó, é,á.

when a program dont accept some specific characters, it becomes a "?", but still, we cant say if it is from portugal or brazil.
                      "No, this is not what I meant. There was a discussion here where they suggested that they should investigate the brazillian community of RE. Since "we love to translate to our local lingo".

But this is not the case, so who translated it was not brazillian and there's no need to investigate our community. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                        I thought that they were italian judging by the Facebook community... someone shed a light on it please.
                        Only because somebody leaked pictures on some private italian FB group it doesn't mean the hacking team is italian. It's like saying apple trees can grow oranges because you accidentally found an orange under an apple tree, even if you know oranges can roll quite good is pushed or kicked away.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

"No, this is not what I meant. There was a discussion here where they suggested that they should investigate the brazillian community of RE. Since "we love to translate to our local lingo".

But this is not the case, so who translated it was not brazillian and there's no need to investigate our community. "
                          this is portuguese for sure. even more, the question mark under the i is totally revealing. they tried to put a unknown character that the game wont have, our í.

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          Only because somebody leaked pictures on some private italian FB group it doesn't mean the hacking team is italian. It's like saying apple trees can grow oranges because you accidentally found an orange under an apple tree, even if you know oranges can roll quite good is pushed or kicked away.
                          you are a wise guy, my young man!
                          Last edited by yurieu; 08-10-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Maybe I'm overthinking, but they could have made this machine-translated screenshot to make us lose track of the actual group's nationality? Or it could be a joke on "BRBRBR gibe betas plox i report u" haha.

Comment

definitely portuguese.

so, someone took the formal language, put on a bad translator and just pasted with a totally wrong portuguese.
                              Well, I guess the joke's on us then, if you know what I mean.

EDIT:
                              Or it could be a joke on "BRBRBR gibe betas plox i report u" haha.
                              I think you hit the nail on the head.

I'm just waiting for a tin foil hat to be placed inconspicuously somewhere in the next batch of screenies (if a next batch ever leaks).
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 08-10-2012, 03:11 PM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

this is portuguese for sure. even more, the question mark under the i is totally revealing. they tried to put a unknown character that the game wont have, our í.
                                Did you even read a single word of what I said? O_O

Comment

Working...
                                X