Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice work anyway! I always hated Platinum games, they were just cheap rereleases, they never had the same art quality about them as the black label editions. Greatest hits were even more funny looking! I don't think I've ever bought one.

Comment

• Would you be opposed to me finishing the artwork by making the back insert? This gives me a way to kill time..
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        Would you be opposed to me finishing the artwork by making the back insert? This gives me a way to kill time..
        Hey, you do what you want! Don't let me stop you! It looks great, I just never liked rereleases.

Comment

Well here's something to keep you all somewhat happy. I hope you all enjoy my work ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8904[/ATTACH]
          very nice work m8!

Comment

• Yep, i'm agree with the other guys, nice work Zombie_X
            "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
            http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
              P.S:I hope this don't take long...

A little gift to take away thirst. New update could be very long or very quick.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Elza isn't praying anymore!!! Is good to see that.
                Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Beautiful!

Comment

• Amazing!

Comment

• So now the character selection screen looks a bit more like something "final/shipping ready" than something that's in a permanent state of "We'll finish this shit later"

Cool.

Comment

Well here's something to keep you all somewhat happy. I hope you all enjoy my work ;)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8904[/ATTACH]
                        SLUS-00000 xDD The first game of PSone xDD, nah, Good work!!

Comment

• Nice work again Zombie_X. That green bar Greatest Hits excites me lol

Are you planning to design the inside cover?

Your designs look very professional ;)
                          Last edited by Guest; 06-17-2013, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Nice work, D.Birkin!
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• The waiting is very hard, every little update from the Team is welcome between hugs. I think the most of the people who stay here (even me), waits with more impatience RE1.5 than any other game. Anyway, the games of nowdays don't have any interest to me...
                              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Hey awesome work! It definitely looks nicer with the gun in hand. I also love that little animation you added.

Comment

Working...
                                X