Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    The fact that mrox, DXP and some others act like pathetic human beings doesn't justify openly trolling because you're fed up. He trolled for the sake of trolling, was warned he would get banned if he insisted, and he did. Totally justified.
    I totally agree with what you've just said, but rules should apply evenly for all (moderators included), while there you can see the same people always acting like complete troller idiots without even receiving a warning (the best you'll see is a general warning, which resolves into nothingness). I stopped going to that place entirely, considering the staff itself is part of the drama. Like Carn said, the only regret is about Enrico, who's a nice guy and all, but the users simply make the place a drama board not worth to be joined.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      I know, its a shame enrico was a real good guy.

the leaker hates IGAS and everyone who defends/likes IGAS so that pretty much leaves 3/4 of the people over there, as it sounded like the same guy who leaked an uncompiled version of MZD (USELESS) and that emulator.
      why would anybody hate igas, they are the best thing that happened to the resident evil community since the series started to suck, people who hate them are not true resident evil fans if you ask me
      im so hyped up about 1.5, more than any other game comming out this year (or maybe next year or whenever it might be finished)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        The 2F and 3F lift halls, as well as the 2F corridor, can be seen in legitimate Era-5 media.
        Yeah, I know. I'm referring to the IGAS progress. Never seen his work of those areas, and we don't know if those background are finished or not.

Edit: Maybe this background belong to somewhere of those areas:

Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	403139
        Last edited by The_Wes; 06-28-2013, 04:47 PM.
        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by weskerondope View Post
          why would anybody hate igas, they are the best thing that happened to the resident evil community since the series started to suck, people who hate them are not true resident evil fans if you ask me
          im so hyped up about 1.5, more than any other game comming out this year (or maybe next year or whenever it might be finished)
          One word: Jealousy. DXP and friends are jealous because IGAS outshines their RE 2 PC Mod work with their RE 1.5 Restoration. So they complain about IGAS to ridiculous levels, and want the bugged, glitchy, largely unplayable vanilla build, like some purist cult fanatics, so that they can use the "pure" build material to make useless RE 1.5 Mods for RE 2 PC, and think they are something again.

Comment

• Uhm... guys. I know I removed the drama tag from the thread title in favor of something more funny, but ... let's not make this derail entirely into another one of "those" conversations again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
              One word: Jealousy. DXP and friends are jealous because IGAS outshines their RE 2 PC Mod work with their RE 1.5 Restoration. So they complain about IGAS to ridiculous levels, and want the bugged, glitchy, largely unplayable vanilla build, like some purist cult fanatics, so that they can use the "pure" build material to make useless RE 1.5 Mods for RE 2 PC, and think they are something again.
              The thing I don't understand is: Why do they do it so obvious?
              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                Yeah, I know. I'm referring to the IGAS progress. Never seen his work of those areas, and we don't know if those background are finished or not.

Edit: Maybe this background belong to somewhere of those areas:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8938[/ATTACH]
                Precisely! Curiously I noticed it is 01:50am in the RPD.

Comment

• Anyone else notice the save box on the desk? Have these confirmed to be the official type writer replacements? Or are they still considered place holders? It's still early, and I'm still getting used to the idea, but maybe they're not iconic enough, and don't stand out enough in a background as much as the typewriters did in previous games?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    Wow.
                    This guy made 3 tracks for the team in the style of old RE and they sound amazing.
                    Zork even seemed impressed on youtube
                    Yeah they sound really really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                      Anyone else notice the save box on the desk? Have these confirmed to be the official type writer replacements? Or are they still considered place holders? It's still early, and I'm still getting used to the idea, but maybe they're not iconic enough, and don't stand out enough in a background as much as the typewriters did in previous games?
                      Well, they refer to the phone thingy on the desk as a temporary station box(?) - probably just to demonstrate the save function being operational and responding properly to the presence of consumable Memory Card items.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                        Maybe this background belong to somewhere of those areas:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8938[/ATTACH]
                        Yes, the 3F Lift Hall specifically.

---

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                        Anyone else notice the save box on the desk? Have these confirmed to be the official type writer replacements? Or are they still considered place holders? It's still early, and I'm still getting used to the idea, but maybe they're not iconic enough, and don't stand out enough in a background as much as the typewriters did in previous games?
                        That's an ordinary telephone console, allowing Miss Moneypenny to phone M when 007 arrives. The computer console near the east wall is used for saving one's progress. The telephone in the Chief's Office is only being implemented as a temporary save point to test the feature, as this room does not feature a computer terminal.

Comment

• Always has been said the computers would be the typewritters of 1.5. Strange and beatiful those 90's years. The office of the police chief without computer... Imposible nowadays!!!
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                            This post alone finally made me understand the douchebaggery going on!

Comment

• i thought they were placeholders, common knowledge you save with a pc or mac

Comment

• Do you guys think instead of a PSX memory card, they should use something like Compact Flash? It was a very common type of memory in the 90's.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X