Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Birkin ate all the G samples. That's why there was no secondary infection caused with it.

The t-virus didn't leak from one source. It leaked absolutely everywhere imaginable, much of it caused intentionally by Birkin. Raccoon City was a powder keg and there was no way to save it once the Mansion Incident was over. The leak in the sewers after the attack on Birkin was just a large-scale one that caused a sudden spike in infection, it isn't as important as people think. It just sped up the city's inevitable demise much like the Black Death, even transmitted through the same means (rodents and insects).

Let's not forget the Dead Factory in RE3 also .. overloaded with contaminated bodies and it overloaded. xD
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
      Let's not forget the Dead Factory in RE3 also .. overloaded with contaminated bodies and it overloaded. xD
      I know, that's what I meant by intentionally caused by Birkin. He also caused the virus to leak into the sewers.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        I know, that's what I meant by intentionally caused by Birkin. He also caused the virus to leak into the sewers.
        He's like the leading cause of everything.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1_5_Heaven.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	403151

Comment

• WTF? Wouldn't the IGAS build be heaven and the vanilla build be hell though?
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              WTF? Wouldn't the IGAS build be heaven and the vanilla build be hell though?
              The joke image is suppose to be from the perspective of the purist cultists! XD
              Last edited by Eteponge; 07-06-2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8958[/ATTACH]
                If there aren't news at least there are laughs!!! Hahaha.
                Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]8958[/ATTACH]
                  LMAO. Well, I prefer to burn my soul in the flames of hell instead of being a purist and going nowhere with the vanilla build due to constant bugs and crashes. I hope God forgive me for my sins.
                  The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                    If there aren't news at least there are laughs!!! Hahaha.
                    Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                    LMAO. Well, I prefer to burn my soul in the flames of hell instead of being a purist and going nowhere with the vanilla build due to constant bugs and crashes. I hope God forgive me for my sins.
                    I imagined this image as a religious pamphlet that the purist cult would pass out to random people to join their Anti-IGAS cause, hahaha. XD
                    Last edited by Eteponge; 07-06-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone know if john survive from raccoon city in RE 1.5 ?

Comment

• This is just speculation but I would have suspected that there were multiple endings for support characters in which they either die or survive.
                        Last edited by Guest; 07-06-2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                          Infidel! Blasphemer!! May your soul rot forever within the putrid and mouldering arms of that Great Abomination!!!

Iae Elzya dominae, donat aes requeim ...
                          BONK!
                          Iae Reon dominae, donat aes requiem ...
                          BONK!

Last edited by RMandel; 07-07-2013, 02:21 AM.
                          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• I'm sure Newsbot would know

Comment

• Most likely, in their quest for "copying the formula" of RE1 with 1.5, I'd say they probably had multiple endings on the table as their primary source of replay value - just like in RE1.

Comment

• It defo adds more replay value - although Leon's alternate endings could break the canon. Elza could die technically and nothing would happen afterwards LOL
                                I love games with alternate endings, like Silent Hill for eg .. more replay value besides outfits and guns
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X