Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8958[/ATTACH]
    So, following the rationale of this Purist Zealot Pamphlet... THIA must be purgatory? That explains a lot.

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
    It defo adds more replay value - although Leon's alternate endings could break the canon. Elza could die technically and nothing would happen afterwards LOL
    I love games with alternate endings, like Silent Hill for eg .. more replay value besides outfits and guns
    Technically, they could both die and it just wouldn't matter. As far as I know the line of events post-1.5 were never written, and certainly never will be. 1.5 is off in its own universe, so it could never affect the canon in any way.

Also, I'd love to see the hate storm that would ensue if Team IGAS added an ending that revealed the true culprit behind the outbreak was a Welsh Corgi. xD
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
      THIA must be purgatory?
      The thought has struck me many times.

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
      Also, I'd love to see the hate storm that would ensue if Team IGAS added an ending that revealed the true culprit behind the outbreak was a Welsh Corgi. xD
      Good ol' dog endings! Bring 'em on! along with UFO endings and cloning facilities underground ala the Resident Evil movies. BRING IT ON!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        The thought has struck me many times.

Good ol' dog endings! Bring 'em on! along with UFO endings and cloning facilities underground ala the Resident Evil movies. BRING IT ON!
        Well I would appreciate an UFO Ending or at least a Dog Ending
        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• i don't care if its sarcasm, it could be taken the wrong way. Less retardation plz...

Comment

• A Dog Ending is all 1.5 deserves.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• A ranking screen with a naked Elza (....Drool...) holding a colt python is all i'd need tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by curse420 View Post
                A ranking screen with a naked Elza (....Drool...) holding a colt python is all i'd need tbh
                That's just weird bro.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Yo mamma so fat not even Dora can explore her

Comment

• yo momma so fat ben kenobi said "that's no moon, that's yo momma"

Comment

• I hereby request breast missiles for Elza and a special ending sequence just for that. It would be like the usual scene with somebody throwing you a rocket launcher, but Elza would reply "I have these", then fires two boobie missiles, and the world explodes in joy. Shortly after she'd go James Doakes on Birkin:

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• c-c-c-combo breaker

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          I hereby request breast missiles for Elza and a special ending sequence just for that. It would be like the usual scene with somebody throwing you a rocket launcher, but Elza would reply "I have these", then fires two boobie missiles, and the world explodes in joy.
                          I'm more in favor of something like this;

Comment

• How about a special bonus game where you control a zombie who must kill and eat the remaining police officers within the station?

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Accell; 07-07-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Naaaaah I love the Idea of a dog ending
                              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Do you remember when IGAS posted in this forum and bring to us fresh news??? Aaaah, beautiful days of remembrances... Now we must wait to the official videos like the poor people...
                                Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

Working...
                                X