Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Get a life." or "1.5 is old news."

Comment

• "1.5 is sit" or "1.5 is hell".

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
        That depends. I can think of his passive "whatever" reaction or his recent childish "FUCK OFF" tantrum.
        It's not that childish really, the man gets a lot of questions from verifiable retards. Usually the same ones. You have to resort to harshness for people like that, as nothing else gets through.

On an unrelated note, the majority of 1.5's backstory can be found in the BIOHAZARD Directors Cut Inside of Biohazard book.

"For a long time, we, Umbrella, have been researching and developing new forms of B.O.W. (Bio Organic Weapon) which meet the varying needs of our customers. Now, we have achieved the successful manufacture of the "t-series", the fruit of new biotechnology. This series utilizes the newly-developed t-Virus (Tyrant Virus), and most living things are capable of being used as the base of a B.O.W. For that reason, incredibly lower cost and better versatility have become a reality. Meanwhile, the difficulty of control, which should have been cleared..."
        (remaining sentences omitted)

The above quoted is a draft of a release brochure for B.O.W.s which was seized from Umbrella Pharmaceuticals. It seems to target armies or certain large companies. As a result of the biological disaster, the planning, development and marketing of B.O.W.s has been ended.
        The forced investigation at Umbrella HQ disclosed some other confidential material. A research memo was one such piece of seized material, and was prepared by multiple researchers of the company's secret B.O.W. development team. It seems to have been prepared for the marketing division to produce release brochures for customers as quoted above, and it seems that details and intricate descriptions, not required by their customers, were avoided; it's accuracy seems incomplete in some sections. However, all those concerned with the investigation should accept the material as indispensable in understanding the extraordinary nature of the incident, and as crucial evidence for the persecution of Umbrella's devilish deeds.
        Last edited by News Bot; 09-01-2012, 09:19 AM.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• It seems like the RPD's investigation into the Umbrella office/factory seen in the game maybe had something to do with that? I can almost imagine it being a memo you could find in-game.

Comment

• About the image I posted of Sherry with yellowish shirt, I just notice in both pictures, one of John's feet are missing, and below the knee of Sherry is missing?
            Last edited by Black~Crow; 09-01-2012, 04:59 PM.
            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
              About the image I posted of Sherry with yellowish shirt, I just notice in both pictures, one of John's feet are missing, and below the knee of Sherry is missing?
              It almost looks like the floor is on a tilt and their feet are poking through the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                It almost looks like the floor is on a tilt and their feet are poking through the floor.
                I thought it may have been a shading or shadow error... If they bothered to make the model why on earth leave out the foot? I think it might just be an interaction issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  I thought it may have been a shading or shadow error... If they bothered to make the model why on earth leave out the foot? I think it might just be an interaction issue.
                  Can't be 100% certain but I think the 3D boundaries don't match up to the floor. Although I'm not sure that's how the model and background would interact in that instance.
                  Last edited by Guest; 09-01-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• It seems more like an issue with the shadow to me. If it were a problem with the boundaries, the feet would still appear since the pre-rendered backgrounds can't cover 3d objects.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• Welcome to the world of clipping.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I can personally confirm that this project is intended for public release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                          Like I said dozens of pages ago, I think this build of RE1.5 is from that Japanese magazine that included the RE1.5 disc for review. I noticed that The Playstation Museum video Elza and John look the same as the magazine screenshot(I had to make the screen shot smaller because it was stretched). So that means, an earlier model of Sherry is on that disc, where she is wearing a yellowish shirt and socks, and has darker hair! So here is a screen shot to show what I mean. And bioflames.com image, Sherry has a blue shirt,and John and Elza, put there hand on their hips instead of holding there weapons.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]7053[/ATTACH]
                          I find the position of the grate to be an interesting detail. In one, it sits off to the side as it would if Sherry had moved it prior. To me, that could be indicative that this build is a later build that the one featured in the complete disk videos, where the grate seems to spin off into nothingness in a quite unnatural and glitchy looking manner. In that next photo you can see the grate sitting casually in place, not yet removed, and in the last photo, I am sure the grate is in place, about to be removed, as it looks to be the same build as on the complete disk. I'm not sure, though. Any thoughts?

and to the post above mine, hell yes.

Comment

• ? just opinion or you have some inside information?
                            Originally posted by Somnius View Post
                            I can personally confirm that this project is intended for public release.
                            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Somnius View Post
                              I can personally confirm that this project is intended for public release.
                              I can confirm that I love you if this is true

Comment

• Love it when newly regged users post stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X