Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else notice that the zombies in RE3 very heavilly resemble the ones in 1.5?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
      Anyone else notice that the zombies in RE3 very heavilly resemble the ones in 1.5?
      That's been mentioned a lot....years and years ago. It seems that's where they got the inspiration and motivation from for the re3 zombies.

Comment

• Perhaps, but I think it's more of a coincidence.

I know D.Birkin is going to implement new zombie types, and I hope they will follow the same art style as other 1.5 zombies. I personally want the lab zombies redone as they are ripped directly from RE1. Perhaps the team could make 3 or so new lab zombies and ave them in there.

It's also be cool if there were some zombified USS soldiers wandering around. The body armor would protect them so headshots is the only way to kill them.

D.Birkin, how come in some rooms, the muzzle flash and smoke from a gun are much smaller or much larger? I know it varies from room to room. Is this some glitch or incomplete code?
        Last edited by Zombie_X; 08-06-2013, 07:58 PM.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I haven't really kept up to date since the 1.5 was leaked and then officially 'released' by the team...

Has anything new really happened since then? Keeping spoilers to a minimum if possible o-o I just don't want to go through all these pages!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post

D.Birkin, how come in some rooms, the muzzle flash and smoke from a gun are much smaller or much larger? I know it varies from room to room. Is this some glitch or incomplete code?
            RDTs, and i think db did some work on those in his patch. I remember playing the last one he did, and noticing the muzzle flash everywhere now.
            Last edited by Darkness; 08-06-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• I got bored.

Comment

• Any idea of a playable demo yet?

Comment

• I've seen some artwork mentioning a preview so hopefully they're cooking something up

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post

I got bored.

Comment

• I hope we get something soon. Sometimes I think they have one already prepped and ready to go but wait and choose a time to release it. Maybe even to have a squirm for a moment but I doubt it. I am referring to update videos and the like.
                      Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 08-07-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                        I haven't really kept up to date since the 1.5 was leaked and then officially 'released' by the team...

Has anything new really happened since then? Keeping spoilers to a minimum if possible o-o I just don't want to go through all these pages!
                        Just a lot of 1.5 discussion, people claiming for useless features, lots of off-topic and unnecesary quarrels, and some useful comments from team IGAS members, letting us to know that the project is alive.
                        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

I got bored.

What emulator did you use?
                          Can you give me the config that you used?

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                            What emulator did you use?
                            Can you give me the config that you used?
                            I use ePSXe. What do you mean by config?

Comment

• enhanced texture resolution, petes open gl plugin.

Comment

I use ePSXe. What do you mean by config?
                                Your video options in the plugins configuration

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                enhanced texture resolution, petes open gl plugin.

I will try to config, i have the version 1.9.0 and 1.8.0 but I am noob to config epsxe plugins ;
                                Last edited by PROTOBOY; 08-07-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X