Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Somnius View Post
    I've been lurking but I only registered to pass on some news I at the request of those involved. Yes, the build is intended for public release. I can't say any more but please keep an eye out for more details soon. The team is (as far as I am aware) finishing up extracting data from the build and it is only a matter of time until they are satisfied that it is ready to be released.
    Great news if its true but who are you and where did you get this info from? not trying to be a dick but there's always someone who says this or says that and 90 percent of the time it's false information.

Comment

• We should get ahold of a bookmaker, set a date and place bets on whether or not statements like that are true or false.

Comment

• A part of me wants to believe that Somnius is telling the truth. But i dont know... i suffered enough trolling for 1.5, almost all the time is false information, and its kinda depressing... But whatever, i choose to believe in you Somnius...

Comment

• i dunno, that dude has only 2 posts, and if he doesnt post the same info on those other forums(assembler, etc.) and not develop a conversation, i will not believe, but i will not doubt at all, ill wait and see. it easy a dude log to the forum, read the thread and post that, who knows...

Comment

• Yikes, two months from my initial post in finding this thread, still no updates..

Not looking good, in my opinion. Hey, since this topic has gotten awfully off track, can someone post the facebook page this rumor started from? I'd like to have a look. Thanks.
            If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by romis138 View Post
              Yikes, two months from my initial post in finding this thread, still no updates..

Not looking good, in my opinion. Hey, since this topic has gotten awfully off track, can someone post the facebook page this rumor started from? I'd like to have a look. Thanks.
              It takes longer than two months to hack a game on this scale. And the Facebook page doesn't exist anymore, it was closed.

Comment

• Maybe it's true...

Comment

• What I find is that people seem to assume this project is almost complete when it's more than likely that it's only recently got started. What you have to rember is that this was a leak, they were not official announcements, we have no idea on the size of the team or their schedule, the amount of time they've been working, the amount of work they plan to do. It's no good saying no chance after only a couple of months, I mean what do you really expect? For them to leak info, work on the game, keep us updated weekly, get it done, get it out and ready for us to play in a couple of months? That's not realistic; above all else this seems to be a private group who are working behind closed doors so the likelyhood of us actually getting updates is pretty slim, we were lucky to get the info in the first place.

If you need something to relate to, look at any major software developer. They release some concept work and maybe a trailer, and then they disappear for one or two years while they complete the project. Just because they disappear doesn't mean it's not happening in the background of your day to day life. Seriously, give them a chance.

Comment

• I'm tempted to believe that this news is true. I'm sure there's some reason that the team is being so secretive about the project; it could be that if they gave us any "proofs" here (in a public forum), they would get harassed by immature fanboys, or Capcom might get wind of it (yes, I know some of us say Capcom doesn't care, but why risk it?). We don't have to believe him, but it couldn't hurt to have faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      What I find is that people seem to assume this project is almost complete when it's more than likely that it's only recently got started. What you have to rember is that this was a leak, they were not official announcements, we have no idea on the size of the team or their schedule, the amount of time they've been working, the amount of work they plan to do. It's no good saying no chance after only a couple of months, I mean what do you really expect? For them to leak info, work on the game, keep us updated weekly, get it done, get it out and ready for us to play in a couple of months? That's not realistic; above all else this seems to be a private group who are working behind closed doors so the likelyhood of us actually getting updates is pretty slim, we were lucky to get the info in the first place.

If you need something to relate to, look at any major software developer. They release some concept work and maybe a trailer, and then they disappear for one or two years while they complete the project. Just because they disappear doesn't mean it's not happening in the background of your day to day life. Seriously, give them a chance.
                      No, what we have to 'rember' is that this was an UNVERIFIABLE leak from parties unknown. For all we know we're being lead up the primrose path, and many people know that this community is very susceptible to such foolery. Call me jaded, *coughrealisticcough*, but I won't believe it until I see it- and many other members of greater tenure than I feel the exact same way.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                        No, what we have to 'rember' is that this was an UNVERIFIABLE leak from parties unknown. For all we know we're being lead up the primrose path, and many people know that this community is very susceptible to such foolery. Call me jaded, *coughrealisticcough*, but I won't believe it until I see it- and many other members of greater tenure than I feel the exact same way.
                        Any leak is a binary variable between true and false, while the absence of a leak is a constant null. The only pain comes from one's happiness being reliant on the variable surfacing as true.

Not knowing much of anything about this newcomer, and giving him the benefit of the doubt that he is not permitted by his source to show any proof, would you rather he kept silent?

Comment

• If they've been keeping silent all this time, and this was a leak in the first place, why would they suddenly change their mind, and send someone to confirm and assure us? If this does get released, I still bet it will be a very quiet release, under the radar, with no warning.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                            If they've been keeping silent all this time, and this was a leak in the first place, why would they suddenly change their mind, and send someone to confirm and assure us? If this does get released, I still bet it will be a very quiet release, under the radar, with no warning.
                            Wait, but how can we confirm that this guy that with 2 posts is from the team and is not lying about the release?
                            Last edited by Guest; 09-03-2012, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                              Wait, but how can we confirm that this guy that with 2 posts is from the team and is not lying about the release?
                              lol technically anything is possible, but for all intents and purposes, it would be impossible to do so with the resources we have at the moment. There's an old adage that goes something like "Trust, but verify." Sadly, given the nature of this whole damn mess, I wouldn't even advise trusting anything until we get actual confirmation.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                                Because he obviously doesn't even know what's going on with the "Team"? First Markgrass mentions somebody doing extraction stuff on the prototype, now this guy repeats the same stuff associating the "new" group with the old one, which is clearly not doing a simple extraction, but a fixed release. Is it too hard to spot the logical inconsistencies?

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X