Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So 40% build means an easier and cleaner restore while the 80% would only be necessary for missing resources. It makes sense if you think about it. 40% is pretty much a barebones kit for 1.5 in a sense while the 80% is pretty much a more complete game with little room for improvements and adjustments without having to just cut and rip the hell out of it.

Comment

• That's not what he said.

Comment

• Dual shock support as well? Wow you guys are on fire

Comment

• Wow, awesome job implementing dual shock. Every week that passes gets me more and more excited for the preview demo you hinted at.
          sigpic
          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
            I'm sure the bathroom was in the corridor next to the main lobby as shown in the Halloween trailer. It was locked, perhaps for a good reason?
            Well is another way to unlock that "bathroom" room, is like RESIDENT EVIL 1, finishing the game and unlocking the key, and maybe Unlimited Ammo of guns for the game, like the Rocket Launcher, H&L MC51, SPAS 12... alternate clothes, but we don't know yet, until we have the 100% build from IGAS and ending the game of course... i hope the game containss alternate ending like every BIO from PSX like BIO1 that have 8 ending (7 Escaping a few without exploding the mansion and the tyrant fmv going to the forest, and the other ending were you explode at the mansion), in BIO2 (LeonB/ClaireA endings, ClaireB/LeonA endings) and in BIO3 (Barry's ending with Carlos and Jill/Normal Ending with Carlos and Jill)... Alternates in-game scenes/Alternate Items Positions for example (IS JUST AN EXAMPLE and DONT REPRESENT INGAME CONTENT): You shot a zombie in the Second Floor and the zombie must give you a Key, you find that key because you rescued Marvin and you can continue to a locked room...or way two... you rescued Marvin at last, you kill the zombie but he don't give you the Key... you save marvin and Marvin have the Key... But i don't know... I hope you understand me... i can explain it in spanish... Sorry...
            Last edited by STARSRedfield; 08-27-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• It's always been my hunch that the bathroom is a place to change a players costume. But the question is how soon can Leon get there in the game. In BIO1 both Chris and Jill start in the main hall and have the exact same timeframe to get there. Surely Elza gets access to the area faster, unless you can select a costume at the start of the game at the player select screen. Just select Leon or Elza and press up or down to cycle through their available costumes. That sounds feasible.

But who knows. It's still impressive to get vibration. Man I love that feature. Thanks D.Birkin! I'm sure there are many more surprises ahead of us. Can't wait for the eventual trial edition to land. Hopefully in September as some others have speculated, but don't feel rushed and take your time and polish it as much as possible.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                Well is another way to unlock that "bathroom" room, is like RESIDENT EVIL 1, finishing the game and unlocking the key, and maybe Unlimited Ammo of guns for the game, like the Rocket Launcher, H&L MC51, SPAS 12... alternate clothes, but we don't know yet, until we have the 100% build from IGAS and ending the game of course... i hope the game containss alternate ending like every BIO from PSX like BIO1 that have 8 ending (7 Escaping a few without exploding the mansion and the tyrant fmv going to the forest, and the other ending were you explode at the mansion), in BIO2 (LeonB/ClaireA endings, ClaireB/LeonA endings) and in BIO3 (Barry's ending with Carlos and Jill/Normal Ending with Carlos and Jill)... Alternates in-game scenes/Alternate Items Positions for example (IS JUST AN EXAMPLE and DONT REPRESENT INGAME CONTENT): You shot a zombie in the Second Floor and the zombie must give you a Key, you find that key because you rescued Marvin and you can continue to a locked room...or way two... you rescued Marvin at last, you kill the zombie but he don't give you the Key... you save marvin and Marvin have the Key... But i don't know... I hope you understand me... i can explain it in spanish... Sorry...
                I see what you mean, certain requirements unlock the key. Although usually just beating the game will unlock the key (I'm thinking about RE1 in this case). Perhaps by saving certain characters at the end will unlock certain weapons or more costumes? Giving the player the choice to save all or none.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                It's always been my hunch that the bathroom is a place to change a players costume. But the question is how soon can Leon get there in the game. In BIO1 both Chris and Jill start in the main hall and have the exact same timeframe to get there. Surely Elza gets access to the area faster, unless you can select a costume at the start of the game at the player select screen. Just select Leon or Elza and press up or down to cycle through their available costumes. That sounds feasible.
                Unless there is a locker room somewhere within the RPD, I reckon you'll change clothes within the bathroom, as I mentioned earlier. Similar to RE3, maybe there will be different stalls for each costume (One for Elza, one for Leon). I do like the idea of switching costumes within the character select screen though.

Comment

• Did i miss the part where IGAS confirmed the bathroom was a fucking costume changing room? lmao

Comment

• The speculations in this thread turn into assumptions very quickly lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      Did i miss the part where IGAS confirmed the bathroom was a fucking costume changing room? lmao
                      I missed the part where IGAS confirmed it was taking requests for features haha
                      Last edited by stezo2k; 08-28-2013, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Just speculation gents. No confirmation on that yet.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          Just speculation gents. No confirmation on that yet.
                          This is one of the more retardedly stupid speculation gems in this thread.

"oh look a bathroom, it must be where leon and elza change into alternate costumes! "

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                            no te apures bro, yo si entiendo a lo que te refieres, estaria con madre, pero haber que pex quisiera que existiera las rutas como en el dos que si empiezas con alguien cambia con quien lo termines.

Comment

• probably wont happen but extra outfits ( not including Armour outfits ) could be in the locker room where you find the shotgun all the other lockers are closed and could be used for extra outfits , but it's just another idea to throw out there , I'm sure the team already have an idea on where to put extra outfits ,If there are any. or does the Armour count as the extra outfits in this game ?

Comment

• It would seem that there are going to be unlockables, but nothing has been confirmed as to what they will be. Although my guess is that battle arena mini-game will be one of them. If they're going as far as to implement Dual Shock support then it's not that far-fetched to believe there will be alternate outfits.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X