Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    Did i miss the part where IGAS confirmed the bathroom was a fucking costume changing room? lmao
    Now, now, it is only speculation and discussion. Something to pass the time while we wait for whatever happens next in this crazy community, it's much better than bickering and flame wars. I'm sure there have been far more far-fetched ideas, speculation and discussions here.

Comment

• For all we know they may throw in the other versions of Leon and Elza from the previous or later builds as alternate outfits. If there is a battle mode don't be surprised to have Marvin, John, Roy, Brian, maybe even Ada, Sherry, and lastly for good measure Chris, Jill, Barry, Rebecca, Brad, and Wesker. That is probably a huge roster and maybe half won't be included but still a very plausible scenario. As for extra weapons I have no idea. Some could be unlockables within the battle mode while others could be unlocked within the main game (example. Samurai Edge). Even characters could be unlocked within the battle mode as well. This is just an idea, not a request.

Comment

• I love how ridiculous some people's speculations are (how they personally want 1.5 to be like) hehe

We'll see when we play it - and TBH I'd rather find out by playing rather than it being spoiled. We can't have a RE game without alt. outfits though, gotta have them in - they have a battle mode of sorts.
        I can see them using Leon's civilian jacket (maybe retexture RE2's jacket model with 1.5 head) as its the only other Leon model seen in-game other than RPD and his Alpha form (reused for Chris in RE1 Sega Saturn)
        As for Elza - I dunno, some civvie clothing too. If it were me, I'd die for a Claire skin but that's just me teheh Gotta love Claire right xP
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• True, it wouldn't be Resident Evil without alternate outfits. I don't think they should be selectable at the title screen though.

Leon's could easily be his civilian jacket from that previous build, and I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Elza's though... Hm... Maybe Elza's alternate outfit could be based on a Claire concept? It'd be a nice reference, without her looking TOO much like Claire.

(This is just an example)
          Last edited by Renard; 08-28-2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• one of elza's alternates should be claire, at least her outfit if not the hair recolor

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              one of elza's alternates should be claire, at least her outfit if not the hair recolor
              The hair re-colour reminds me of the Regina outfit in RE3. I think a Claire outfit for Elza would be awesome, seeing Claire in complete '1.5 graphical glory'. Although I do like the concept art Renard posted, it still looks like Elza, but resembles Claire too. As for Leon, his civilian outfit shown in an earlier trailer comes to mind straight away.

Comment

• It would be somewhat fitting since Claire's alternate outfit seems to be loosely based on some Elza concept art. Or maybe they could change her model along with it so her hair is down? She was often portrayed that way, so maybe they would include it for an unlockable costume swap? It would help make her stand out more from Claire.
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                  It would be somewhat fitting since Claire's alternate outfit seems to be loosely based on some Elza concept art. Or maybe they could change her model along with it so her hair is down? She was often portrayed that way, so maybe they would include it for an unlockable costume swap? It would help make her stand out more from Claire.
                  How about the costume shown in your Avatar? With Elza wearing the jacket, that could be a fitting alternative outfit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                    How about the costume shown in your Avatar? With Elza wearing the jacket, that could be a fitting alternative outfit.
                    yeah I like that outfit as well would be the best choice ( to me )

Comment

That's the one they based Claire's alternate costume off of, but I guess it could work.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                        yeah I like that outfit as well would be the best choice ( to me )
                        Originally posted by Renard View Post
                        That's the one they based Claire's alternate costume off of, but I guess it could work.
                        I also agree with it however a palette swap I think would do well for everyone's interest since it is like Claire's however have Elza's hair down and do the palette swap and I think she'll stick out like a sore thumb especially against Claire's version.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone's noticed D. Birkin's profile picture. The second floor main hallway in detailed glory.
                          Last edited by doriantoki; 08-29-2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                            Not sure if anyone's noticed D. Birkin's profile picture. The second floor main hallway in detailed glory.
                            It's glorious... Nice knife action as well.

Comment

• Seems like they're using the color pallete of the media corridor for the 2F main hallway, which makes sense since the bioflames exclusive pictures of both rooms share the same colors as well. The recreation looks spot on, although maybe they could adjust the color of the double doors to match the baby blue tinge of the one in the media hallway.

Click image for larger version

Name:	comparison.png
Views:	1
Size:	361.9 KB
ID:	403219
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• this room... so familiar.

Comment

Working...
                                X