Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dat archive room...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      dat archive room...
      My body is ready.

Comment

• Would be nice to see Elza with this alternate outfit and also with this hair, with no pony tail.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
          What i'm saying... there are old animations from the Era 1... or Era 2, Leon Run animation is the same showed in the first trailer with his Civilian Clothes, the way he runs is different like the era 2 - 5, the animations used in the Beretta differs from the Era 2, a machine gun animation also is found but maybe it's from the era 4 but contains the running animation from the Leon Civilian build, also the handgun animation is different... Watch the trailer of the Civilian Leon on youtube... the running is the same, only that era 4... that animation of the old build runs very slow..... This animations are found in the Broken Weapons... Lead Pipe, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launchers, Colt Phyton... in Leon Gamem in Elza game... Lead Pipe, Grenade Launchers, Rocket Launcher, Hand Grenades, Colt Phyton, Flamethrower.... Using this broken weapons (Left + Right to see the animation) will crash the game by changing to working weapons...
          I decided to take a look at in-game footage to figure out what you were trying saying (no offense intended) and I think I figured out what you're hinting at. The Colt Phyton doesn't really fit as a proper example because that was added by TeamIGAS, but the remaining weapons and animations of said weapons you mentioned seem to have placeholders in them. These placeholders are indeed from Era 1 Build (at least the shotgun model is, and so is the animation, which would be tweaked and re-used for the SPAS-12). The 3-rapid shot animation seems to be about the same, except without the brutal recoil (although, again, this could be a throwback at Era 1's animations). There is something weird going on with Elza's handgun animation with two of those weapons you mentioned. It's definitely not Era 4 build Elza's, but it could be Leon's. I'll have to check it more carefully. I don't think there is any difference in Leon's dashing animation, perhaps excluding the speed, but the actual motion seems to be the same.

I'll see if I can grab some screenshots or .gifs if I happen to find the time to do so. Good eye on this stuff. Not a lot of people noticed these small details. In fact, I just discovered that the unused shotgun model that Dark Biohazard discovered a few weeks ago is actual in the WIP.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• MAN THAT ROOM ! awesome stuff .

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
              No pattern. I navigate my image archive.
              If you don't mind me asking, there was discussion about the way the game handles stairs a few pages back. In beta 2 you can notice that when the player interacts with the stairs the game uses a walk through walls flag to disable the boundaries, and then once they climb to the bottom of the stairs the game enables the flag again so the boundaries return to normal. I noticed this by using the JUMP feature during stairs transition and you find that the boundaries are still disabled and you can walk through walls because the player hasn't reached the bottom of a set of stairs. I found it curious that this doesn't happen in 1.5... Can you give me any insight on that and is this a method you're considering when you get round to fixing the way the game handles stairs?
              Last edited by Guest; 09-01-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                I decided to take a look at in-game footage to figure out what you were trying saying (no offense intended) and I think I figured out what you're hinting at. The Colt Phyton doesn't really fit as a proper example because that was added by TeamIGAS, but the remaining weapons and animations of said weapons you mentioned seem to have placeholders in them. These placeholders are indeed from Era 1 Build (at least the shotgun model is, and so is the animation, which would be tweaked and re-used for the SPAS-12). The 3-rapid shot animation seems to be about the same, except without the brutal recoil (although, again, this could be a throwback at Era 1's animations). There is something weird going on with Elza's handgun animation with two of those weapons you mentioned. It's definitely not Era 4 build Elza's, but it could be Leon's. I'll have to check it more carefully. I don't think there is any difference in Leon's dashing animation, perhaps excluding the speed, but the actual motion seems to be the same.

I'll see if I can grab some screenshots or .gifs if I happen to find the time to do so. Good eye on this stuff. Not a lot of people noticed these small details. In fact, I just discovered that the unused shotgun model that Dark Biohazard discovered a few weeks ago is actual in the WIP.
                Thanks for understanding what i was trying to say, equip the broken guns and then pres Left and Right to see the animation working... ok? The unused shotgun i have discovered when the game was released, anybody thought that was a Grenade Launcher, but actually is the beta remington from the era 1,2 and 3... because the remington animation for Elza stills in the MZD build...you can try to see the animations in Leon & Elza game... and also... see the Fighting of the Spider-Man, he use his arms as a shield... Handungs are useless, excerpt in his lowers parts...

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, how difficult would it be to implement RE3 style stairs? I realize that new animations were used in RE3 for these sequences, but ignoring that, and using the regular animations, how difficult would it be, still?

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                    Just out of curiosity, how difficult would it be to implement RE3 style stairs? I realize that new animations were used in RE3 for these sequences, but ignoring that, and using the regular animations, how difficult would it be, still?
                    The stairs in RE3 are streamlined, meaning your can just walk or run up and down them without having to press a button. That means they would also have to add a set of six different animations stair walking animations for each character. I think that might be a bit difficult to implement, but that's just me.
                    Last edited by Renard; 09-01-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• Archive room!! Alright!

But D.Birkin, has the issue with the stairs been fixed or are you still looking for a way to do that?

Oh:

Click image for larger version

Name:	avatarmr1.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	403239
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                        One of the things I never understood in RE2 was how Leon's all like "Let's split up." to Claire (an inexperienced teenager). But then when he talks to Ada (a mysterious woman with a gun who almost shoots him) he's all like "We need to stick together. It's my duty to protect you,".

Like what? You're a policeman letting a teenager go off on her own? It's dangerous out there!

I think Leon had some police experience in 1.5.
                        It's funny that this was brought up as I recorded a let's play of BH2 a few months ago that had a running joke about Leon's incompetence as a cop. For all Leon knew poor 19 year-old Claire could have been killed during the long stretches in-between their radio chatter and in person encounters. Also, was he about to just leave Claire behind after starting the train in the laboratory

I like to think of Claire missing the train and Leon wondering why the hell he didn't wait and contact her before starting it.
                        Last edited by Accell; 09-01-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Those ladders in RE3 are just "play animation x while walking on slopes" basically, I guess. So I think it might be easy, but even being easy I can see why they wouldn't put it on their REstoration.
                          Last edited by Aleff; 09-02-2013, 01:09 AM.
                          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                            No pattern. I navigate my image archive.
                            Please continue navigating! I should swing by here more often... I'm scrambling to save all of your wonderful avatars before they disappear, but it's so very worthwhile!

Zombie_X, can I count on you to help me catch 'em all?

Comment

• Why do people keep suggesting idiotic shit..... it's like we go over this every day.......

Comment

• Because it's been a good few months since we saw progress on the actual game part of the game, so people get bored and just start tossing ideas around so there's something to discuss.

Comment

Working...
                                X