Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But there are idiots like that in just about every fan community. I don't know what you'd do after 1.5 (heck, I'm pretty much focused on that now anyway, so no rush), but it'd be a shame to see you guys fade into the shadows just because a few people are braindead morons.

Comment

• Well, when that one prototype collector was revealed to have the only known prototype cart of Socks The Cat, he said he got a legion of angry death threats from crazed idiots demanding he release it, death threats over a lame ass game starring Bill Clinton's cat of all things! So the RE community is not the only group of fans who are total batshit insane about prototypes.
      Last edited by Eteponge; 09-13-2013, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Here is a little collection of all Birkin's avatars. In 320 and 640 of resolution. Enjoy!!!
        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• AMAZING AGAIN, ITS GREAT THIS OUTFIT!!!!!!!!

D.Birkin new avatar lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	266985fbd87a75ff0a34c7e5a4691118.png
Views:	1
Size:	469.2 KB
ID:	403259

Comment

• So cool that I could cum...
            Last edited by The_Wes; 09-13-2013, 09:21 AM.
            Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Damn thats awesome era 2 leon!

Would be even more nice if they add a option to choose between german shepard dogs and rottweilers, Elza era 3 skin, Leon era 1 (TGS) and option between era 1-3 backgrounds and era 4-5.

LOL i know i am asking to much
              Last edited by GamerTak3r; 09-13-2013, 09:30 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by refan83 View Post
                Birkin said that he post old pictures, so they must be very advanved in the game developing. So they probably have new uniforms/clothes.
                Pictures are all from 1 month old to 4 month old.

Originally posted by EvilMarshy View Post
                The new maps for example, I personally love the new maps, some people would rather have the old ones, but don't necessarily hate the new maps. It's just a matter of preference.
                Public can express feedback because feedback is always welcome. Not always we change decisions with preference feedback because there are reasons to keep one feature in place of another. Public complaning about thumbnail map screen is one example of non constructive criticism we do not consider useful feedback and it is ignored.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                If this was Facebook, you'd get a "Like" click on that post.
                If we take Facebook men with other builds can disappear after picture leaks. If that was a true story. I like funny stories fans create to keep public busy.

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                What I am thinking is, after 1.5 is finished what is next? I mean I'd hate to see IGAS after 1.5's completion to just disappear off the face of this world. I would love to see more work from them other then 1.5 if you ask me.
                Who knows? The future is not our to see.

Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                LOL i know i am asking to much
                Maybe yes. We are not called Team BETA Buffet Restaurant. ;)
                Last edited by D.Birkin; 09-13-2013, 09:35 AM.
                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                  So cool that I could cum...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ngbbs499f176b8bddd.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	403260

Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

I hope the world don't end before that.
                  Last edited by PROTOBOY; 09-13-2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• "Don't shoot, I'm a human!"

This is really cool, I love Leon in his civilian jacket. Now I wonder when and how you unlock the special outfit...? Speaking of special outfits, I'm currently drawing Elza in her special outfit (the jacket from the concept art).

Public can express feedback because feedback is always welcome. Not always we change decisions with preference feedback because there are reasons to keep one feature in place of another. Public complaning about thumbnail map screen is one example of non constructive criticism we do not consider useful feedback and it is ignored.
                    Good job! I'm not sure people were complaining though. Again, just saying their opinion...

Ahaha. XD

THE WOOGIES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post

This is really cool, I love Leon in his civilian jacket. Now I wonder when and how you unlock the special outfit...? Speaking of special outfits, I'm currently drawing Elza in her special outfit (the jacket from the concept art).
                      Dont forget to ask about the different hair style that she uses with this jacket in concept art XD.

Comment

• birkin, are you guys keeping the single shot grenade launcher or using the retail 5x shot? even up to the beta2 it was single shot, so please yes, it is MUCH more useful that way.

Comment

• Will you be implementing respawning enemies, like the ones found in the lobby and shutter hallway, in the other areas of the game as well?
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                            If we take Facebook men with other builds can disappear after picture leaks. If that was a true story. I like funny stories fans create to keep public busy.

That was always the dumbest thing I ever heard lol. And good to hear you didn't write off the chances of another classic RE game! I think we discussed that idea earlier.

And what is a woogie anyway?

Comment

• Did anyone else notice the red dot in the new profile picture, or is that just me? I'm thinking that gun has a laser target equipped, or whatever you call it.

Comment

• I think is just the frame before the entire shoot can be seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X