Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    D.Birkin, I think I cracked the case. What do you think?

Spoiler:
    Ace detective Enigmatism! The background artist did a good job reconstructing the missing room. Things are looking promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
      What ? OMG ! Please add it while you can it will be soo sweet, this will be really helpful for those modernized RE gamers / or those who have a fetish for the new games over the old ones, just saying ...

I'm glad you guys added the retail Grenade Launcher it's surely better than the original shitty RE1 Launcher isn't it ?

That room also looks like the evidence room from retail, yeah retail feeling is better than the shitty 1.5 feeling, isn't that why it was scrapped anyway ? prototype means shit, retail is the real deal !
      Click image for larger version

Name:	RE_15_Cult_Robes.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	403266
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1_5_Heaven.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	403267

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        I think thats how you switch area maps
        What I had in mind. I also like how they put little colored indicators to show where a door is(they existed in the MZD build iirc, but kinda harder to see), and where it leads to. Also the red signifies the current area?
        Last edited by Guest; 09-14-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Some people get waaaay too worked up about this. People have opinions good or bad, let them be. Won't get anywhere arguing left right and center.

One likes the restoration project yet the next doesn't and prefers the original, it's personal opinions.

On a related note: The archives room looks interesting.
          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Can we stop it with that "church" stuff? Everyone's had their laughs.

(Also, hey, curious map below the selection window!)

Comment

• Hehe .. didn't i tell you all - Leon in his Era 2 Jacket looks awesome. I mean - how could they NOT put it in there right?
              Liking the new screens and rooms too.

It's a shame some people start up the fights again, but I guess everyone is used to it by now huh?

Good job Team - all your progress has really gone leaps and bounds since the first shots and demo..
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• project is really shaping up I'm still amazed this is happening (never thought it would) sure I thought the game would get leaked one day in the future but a full restoration project is just such a wonderful bonus and I'm extremely thankful that the team is doing this for everyone , sure some people wont like it but the majority do and that's all that matters. all these avatars are really fun as well.

not sure if this has been asked yet but in the re2 hard mode on the pc the handgun has rare moments where it gives you a head shot critical hit , will that be possible in this game if there is a hard mode , I think it also happens in directors cut and ds ( can't remember 100%)

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  project is really shaping up I'm still amazed this is happening (never thought it would) sure I thought the game would get leaked one day in the future but a full restoration project is just such a wonderful bonus and I'm extremely thankful that the team is doing this for everyone , sure some people wont like it but the majority do and that's all that matters. all these avatars are really fun as well.

not sure if this has been asked yet but in the re2 hard mode on the pc the handgun has rare moments where it gives you a head shot critical hit , will that be possible in this game if there is a hard mode , I think it also happens in directors cut and ds ( can't remember 100%)
                  It happens in Director's Cut, but only on Arranged Mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                    It happens in Director's Cut, but only on Arranged Mode.
                    Yeah, it's a reskin of the Samurai Edge. It's Chrome rather then black. I think the description when checking is also different.

Comment

• While Leon's outfit looks amazing - and we have seen it before in video's so it's not really classed as a spoiler.
                      While I am dying to see Elza's - I want it also to be a surprise and find out when I unlock it.

Could any new images perhaps have spoiler tags or maybe links instead - therefore not spoiling things we may accidentally look over while flicking through pages..
                      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• "triple" grenade launcher... where did that come from?

i really don't care as long as it's not garbage like retail, but i am curious where you guys got that idea.

Comment

• Yeah, does it even exist?

Comment

• I wasn't aware of a grenade launcher that shoots more than single shot.

Comment

• fetch! good dog

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                Yeah, does it even exist?
                                No, in re2 it's a triangle three barrel round, if it where real the two above grenades would follow the same path as the bottom one without spraying outwards, the barrels aren't angled.

To make it work re2 style you'd have to make a single round that disintegrated into 3 grenade parts after it's left the barrel, with the force of the middle part splitting the over two outwards without detonating the grenades a kinda airburst hybrid round.

Comment

Working...
                                X