Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Aleff
    The second screenshot in the first page came from PSM and not from this project
    ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• I don't mind as much the icons, they're homely and familiar obviously because of retail 2, but I honestly think they suit the menu well. Have to say, I doubted that this would be brought back up into discussion and lost to oblivion, but it's back and they've worked even more on it. Where are these photos coming from, though? Who is obtaining them and posting them? :S

Comment

• I rather have proper ammo icons than a shitty placeholder. But also it would be nice to have the originals included too.
        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• sorry for being so ignorant... but , what is a placeholder?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
            what is a placeholder?
            A common term used for something that's just there to represent something and/or reserve a spot until the final object that's supposed to be there is ready to be inserted instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              A common term used for something that's just there to represent something and/or reserve a spot until the final object that's supposed to be there is ready to be inserted instead.
              Thank u so much... its a key term to understand some posts in this topic

Comment

• Another way of explaining it is of course to just compare it to a reserved seat. ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                  Good to see that the female zombies are still on the disc.

They could've used a better shot of Elza for the ID though. There's no way in real life a person would get away with a scowl like that, and looking away, when taking a picture ID. I'm sure even some people from within the community could do a good job by either creating an original head shot or manipulating existing Elza artwork to make it looks more "life-like".
                  Talk about the Beta blonde Claire pic ...
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
                    sorry for being so ignorant... but , what is a placeholder?
                    It's just a crappy drawing they put there so they can code the game without having to worry about spending time on doing detailed art work. Once the main bulk of the game is coded and working properly they then go back and replace all the crappy placeholder art with high quality detailed art.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
                      @Aleff
                      The second screenshot in the first page came from PSM and not from this project
                      Haha that's true, thanks for pointing it out.
                      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• We're also missing the first picture of RDT Walker (formerly know as RDT Editor) with Elza's model loaded.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• So are pictures 7, 8 and 10 legit?....the elza inventory screen is pretty good qual....

Comment

• But is it too good to be true?

Comment

• Seems legit ... it looks more "basic" than it did in the blurry screens we had before, and brighter, too. I wonder if that will be the effect with all the new screenshots we get in the native resolution.

Comment

• On the topic of inventory ID cards, are we actually sure Elza's card is a driver's license? I think it's possible that it's actually a student ID card. Think about it this way:
                                Leon: blue RPD uniform with RPD printed on the front = blue RPD ID card
                                Elza: red R.U. tracksuit with Raccoon University printed on the front = red R.U. ID card
                                Not to mention a license would have too many stuff written on it as compared to Leon's minimalistic ID card.

Although, if it really is a driver's license, it seems to have been based on the design of the old 90's NJ driver's license (which matches the time period the game was created).
                                Spoiler:

As an aside, it seems like the RPD card is based on an LAPD ID card design. Apparently, the devs loved Lethal Weapon and even the RPD meeting room in retail is based on the one seen in the movie (correct me if I'm wrong).
                                Spoiler:
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X