Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Clock Tower "Survival Horror at its origin !" , SO Much.
    CT4/Domento/HG is awesome aswell , CT3 eh >_> ....
    Last edited by Mrox2; 09-10-2012, 07:39 AM.
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I'm pretty sure someone here already mentioned it, but the half-human half-spider monster in 1.5 ended up becoming the Ivy monster in retail. Aside from the difference in their aggressiveness and speed, they basically have the same set of attacks (spitting acid and "hugging" you), have the same resiliency, and are both encountered only in the labs.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        I'm pretty sure someone here already mentioned it, but the half-human half-spider monster in 1.5 ended up becoming the Ivy monster in retail. Aside from the difference in their aggressiveness and speed, they basically have the same set of attacks (spitting acid and "hugging" you), have the same resiliency, and are both encountered only in the labs.
        The Spider-Man monster looks more like the Brain Suckers from RE3.

Comment

• And also more like that ugly son of a bitch creature 'Chimera' from resident evil 1 !
          Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure someone here already mentioned it, but the half-human half-spider monster in 1.5 ended up becoming the Ivy monster in retail. Aside from the difference in their aggressiveness and speed, they basically have the same set of attacks (spitting acid and "hugging" you), have the same resiliency, and are both encountered only in the labs.
            Very informative BTW and i think it was a good idea when they removed the mutated gorillas because they look out of place due to the PS1 limited capabilities !

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              The Spider-Man monster looks more like the Brain Suckers from RE3.
              Yes, it's obviously a recycled concept, but I was talking more within the context of the jump from 1.5 to retail. Although the design is drastically different, the Ivy monster is supposed to fill the role the spider man had in 1.5. This is pretty much the same as how the Licker in retail is analogous to the mutant gorillas in 1.5. The two are nothing alike, but the former is meant to replace the latter with regards to enemy tier/B.O.W. "hierarchy".
              Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-10-2012, 10:54 AM.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• spider man-chimera-brain sucker-reaper, they are from the same family.

and the gorillas may be related to those lil monkeys from RE zero.

Comment

• The mutated gorilla might work as a boss battle only, the new playstation museum footage showed the first encounter with the gorilla which broke out from the back of a zoo truck like the zombies in resident evil 3 !
                  Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• The gorillas function as the boss fight equivalent of Birkin/G-Mutant before you are able to head to the sewers. In the latter half of the game though, they function as regular enemies and come in both big and small variations.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

The gorillas function as the boss fight equivalent of Birkin/G-Mutant before you are able to head to the sewers. In the latter half of the game though, they function as regular enemies and come in both big and small variations.
                      hm, theyre just like the ugly "g-imago" nasty dude... i like RE2 more, the g imago coming like an alien is briliant...
                      those monkeys would be so hard to kill...

Comment

• I'm wondering why they removed the shooting range in the final game, the only thing survived from 1.5 is the armory !

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                          I'm wondering why they removed the shooting range in the final game, the only thing survived from 1.5 is the armory !
                          From what I've learned the Bio2 RPD used to be a museum so I guess it's a matter of it not fitting in the environment.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                            I'm wondering why they removed the shooting range in the final game, the only thing survived from 1.5 is the armory !
                            No, the main corridor, the morgue, the armory and the kennel (am I forgetting something?) are in the retail basement, just a little bit edited. For example, the main corridor has the same shape, but with different textures, with some additional rooms added on it and instead of the corridor to the morgue, there's an stairwell.

Comment

• What do you guys think about this video?----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbdpp65vL0E

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                                No, the main corridor, the morgue, the armory and the kennel (am I forgetting something?) are in the retail basement, just a little bit edited. For example, the main corridor has the same shape, but with different textures, with some additional rooms added on it and instead of the corridor to the morgue, there's an stairwell.
                                What i am saying is that if there is an armory downstairs, there should be a shooting range as well, its a police station after all even if its used to be museum, they can make a room for one, don't you think ?

Comment

Working...
                                X