Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it may be a while until we see this because by the looks of the quality of their additions it looks like they're going all the way with trying to get this more complete, like filling in areas that are missing etc. I say if you're gonna do some edits you may as well go all the way.

EDIT: The pose to me looks like she is getting knocked from behind and having some sort of "shoved forward" animation.
    Last edited by EvilMarshy; 12-09-2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• It looks likes she's running?

I wonder how far a long they are with this project..
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-09-2012, 12:55 PM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Thanks!

Their editor is amazing, they can view both English AND Japanese text.

Both of those areas look like basement to me, the second looks like the boiler room.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
          Thanks!

Their editor is amazing, they can view both English AND Japanese text.

Both of those areas look like basement to me, the second looks like the boiler room.
          Also did you notice the breaker box? Maybe a puzzle to restore power like in retail?
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            um...anyone know what the hell elza's pose is?

Elza is a new member of the Ginew special force.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I wonder if the second room is custom made or just a redesign of an unfinished room. I feel really confident about this whole project, I hope they will take all the time necessary to finish and polish it the way they want. That's something big.

Comment

• Maybe it is an unfinished room they modded. It does look that way, but only they know.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Looks alot like the retail 2 power room for the armory access.
                  Might be an unfinished room they finished, thats what It looks like to me.

Comment

• Assuming those are custom backgrounds compared to unfinished renders, they changed quite a bit of the second one, mainly the tiled floor. Bit of a shame really, it would be nice to have kept them as close to the originals as possible, still looks great though no major complaints the differences are pretty minor.
                    Last edited by Guest; 12-09-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• OMG! Elza with her R.P.D. Vest, Leon with his R.P.D. Red Armor and the Complete Background of an unused Power Room... maybe from the R.P.D. but is too big for the B1 or B2 Basement, but who cares... finally i can see the Beta Birkin like a release of a PC Version of Biohazard 2, but the game is destinated to the PSX (PSOne).
                      i've get excited, sorry members...

This is what i don't know, it is possible to share the game if it gets released by Christmas? Or just is destinated to this Wonderful Comunity?
                      Last edited by STARSRedfield; 12-09-2012, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• wow, that editor rocks!

can't wait for christmas, i hope they show never-seen-before sewers backgrounds!
                        Last edited by warren; 12-09-2012, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• First clip = hallway beside Armory door (duh) - matches what we already know or have, save for the color tints. Hmmm - reconstruction!
                          Second clip (editor pic) = Birkin in front of Warehouse elevator to Lab, from cinema cutscene (so clear!)
                          Third clip = interior Power Room, along back wall

Regarding the last, it's the only new one and the only the third image we've had of that area. Not speculation - fact. The power console is the key here, since it appeared in the second of the Inflames images (and thank you, Black Crow, for that one). There's also a bar or support of some kind on the wall between the power console and the door that's common to the two Inflames images. If you'll put all three images in order, then you can follow a path from the double doors (first) to the power console (second) and around the back of the room (third and newest).

A somewhat similar power console also appears in the BH2 Beta 1/Trial Power Room, where it's used for the Power Puzzle.

Speculation - one could make some interesting comparisons between the RE15 Power Room and the BH2 Beta 1/Trial Power Room ....
                          Last edited by RMandel; 12-09-2012, 01:22 PM.
                          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• These backgrounds look totally legit. To me they don't scream "custom" like others do. They are dark and dismal, which adds to the atmosphere. This is getting really exciting.

On YouTube, mrox2 asked if both builds will be released (modded/unmodded) and MrBZork replied saying "wait and see", which to me, implies yes.

Also going by the screencap with William, it seems they can edit cutscenes somewhat. Color me excited.
                            Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-09-2012, 01:34 PM.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Both rooms seem to be in the early stages of development on disc, and they have rebuilt both with what they have.
                              Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• OMFG this is so AMAZING!!!!!!

so... the low textured rooms are original... then they add two layers of textures?

and goddamn you youtube. 6+ years out there and the seeking feature is so useless... thank you crazy guy zombie_X for the birkin frame!
                                Last edited by yurieu; 12-09-2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X