Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't bother even asking. Newsbot won't be saying anything ... yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
      i didnt understand this. need help.
      Just said in different words that is not time to talk about Resident Evil 3.5, and to remember the name and reference of this thread.
      Is that I understood when I read it .

Comment

• Famitsu came after TGS simply because that's the final decided costumes, the reason they look less detailed is because the details were still being fined tuned or they just half assed the models and ported them onto the disc. Note that they tried elza and leon without gloves, and decided to add gloves. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
          The 'character' (was he ever given a name) featured in the very first version is wearing clothes very similar to Chris's Saturn exclusive costume. Just a place holder or any more info regarding this guy?

Also which of these era's is the build that The Team has?
          Actually he was named Grant Bitman. They later changed it to Leon S. Kennedy.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• After doing a bit of research, it seems like the male civilian zombies were only added in during Era 3/Famitsu build; they appear consistently throughout the succeeding eras. Era 2/TGS only had cop zombies and female civilian zombies, the latter of which got replaced by the male version in Era 3.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	402232
            Last edited by biohazard_star; 01-08-2013, 08:52 PM.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Is there an official explanation as to why they cut out fem-zombies? Obviously they changed their minds with retail, but damn there weren't many.

Comment

• Who knows. I wonder if they will touch up some animations to make them smoother. Some animations look too rigid or too jerky, so pretty much unrefined. I really do wonder.

I'd love it if they can find a way to add a battle mode in. Have: Grant Bitman, Leon (RPD), Elza (Biker), Leon (Civilian), Elza (Civilian), Chris (STARS), Jill (STARS).
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Are the female zombies pictured anywhere else outside the sewers?

Comment

• There are pics/videos with the female zombies in the Chief's office. Also, if you want to count it, The Team™ also released that one screenshot on the helipad with the female zombie and Leon. But I think that's just them telling us that the female zombies are on the disc, and they can access them.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                      There are pics/videos with the female zombies in the Chief's office. Also, if you want to count it, The Team™ also released that one screenshot on the helipad with the female zombie and Leon. But I think that's just them telling us that the female zombies are on the disc, and they can access them.
                      me hope they add them around in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        Is there an official explanation as to why they cut out fem-zombies? Obviously they changed their minds with retail, but damn there weren't many.
                        It always bugged me that we saw them a bit in RE3. It was like a tease from Capcom of, "Oh hey RE fans, remember these from the 1.5 prototype". We'll just recycle them here for you.
                        Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

• I was thinking, because there's no way of knowing if the female zombie actually got cut for good if we only have one piece of footage in an area they're featured in. We may find the female zombie still exists in the sewer section.

Comment

• Its funny to note that on resident evil 3 and others there are no known vast of different builds like in 1.5.

It seams as this all has made on purpose by Capcom. So many different builds. I don't know other unreleased game that has so much info scattered around and such.
                            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Was just listening to the RE2 OST.. Unless I've lost my mind, was the "Wreckage of the mad experiment" track even in the retail? I remember hearing it in a 1.5 vid(s) for sure.

Comment

• It's played in the lab room which requires a fingerprint scan.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X