Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the "final beta" of re 1.5 was also played only by capcom yet it was somehow leaked by someone who did work there.

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
      Well, the "final beta" of re 1.5 was also played only by capcom yet it was somehow leaked by someone who did work there.
      I don't think it is known who exactly leaked any version of 1.5, but chances are it wasn't CAPCOM.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• whoever it was, the beta got out of capcom, yet "only capcom played it"

it's not impossible, i'm sure sooner or later we will play it, capcom won't be around forever
        Last edited by warren; 01-18-2013, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• We don't know if "only CAPCOM played it". Many people played 1.5 at the time. Magazine staff, etc.

Comment

• pretty sure that the bioflames build wasn't played by anyone outside capcom before the leak

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
              pretty sure that the bioflames build wasn't played by anyone outside capcom before the leak
              Okay, so how are you sure?

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                I don't like bursting bubbles of hope, but the "Castle" version was never played by anyone other than CAPCOM themselves who have likely erased it. The "Hallucination" version also didn't get very far into development and was scrapped with only a few areas, and again wasn't played by anyone besides CAPCOM. There's literally no chance of any of the scrapped versions of BH4 surfacing.
                I'm curious as to what these posts were referring to then ?

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                You all should store up that rage for the ensuing RE3.5 discussion that will be taking precedence sooner then we think.
                Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                If only they knew...
                Last edited by Original Sin; 01-18-2013, 05:23 PM.
                Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
                  I'm curious as to what these were posts referring to then ?
                  Some things which can't be revealed as of yet.

Comment

• Hey Kegluneq, I just looked through that batch of pictures you posted some 100+ posts back. Gotta give ya kudos man, it's a treasure trove. I even found some screenshots I didn't have. Now that I have, I gotta question about one of them. Specifically, this one:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	402324

You listed this as being a walkway in the Factory Plant. I always assumed this was located in the Sewers. Couple reasons for that, first being those pipes I circled. Those look an awful lot like sewer pipes, and those bad boys are traveling upward, furthering the assumption of being underground. The other reason is those exposed cables/power lines running above Elza's head. You also find those here, in a screenshot that (to my knowledge) is a confirmed part of the Sewers:

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	402325

So, what do you think?
                    Attached Files
                    It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
                      So, what do you think?
                      Factory:

Name:	ROOM3XX148.jpeg
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	402326Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM3XX027.jpeg
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	402327Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM3XX028.jpeg
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	402328Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM3XX117.jpeg
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	402329

Sewer:

Name:	Sewer_hall01_02.png
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	402330Click image for larger version

Name:	Sewer_hall01_02.png
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	402330Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.munition2.shotgun.shells.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	402331Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.sewer.3controlroom01.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	402332

Comment

• Ah! I get it. I have segregated my pictures into different folders (Factory, Precint, etc.) but somehow that walkway ended up in my Laboratory folder. Don't know how it got there. Anyways, if I was looking at that walkway for the first time I would never have guessed it. That a factory with employees and whatnot would look so, well, utilitarian. I mean, the walkway connects to the main lobby, and that place is "spic and span" as they say. Guess it's more of that Umbrella "facade" stuff, where only the part that regular people can actually see is "up to code".
                        It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

Some things which can't be revealed as of yet.
                          No offense to you, because I know what it's like to be party to a Non-Disclosure Agreement, but when I hear "Some things which can't be revealed as of yet." I know that we'll probably never be privy to that information... at least not any time wherein people give a damn. xD
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                            No offense to you, because I know what it's like to be party to a Non-Disclosure Agreement, but when I hear "Some things which can't be revealed as of yet." I know that we'll probably never be privy to that information... at least not any time wherein people give a damn. xD
                            Probably not, impossible to say at the moment.

Comment

• It's probably the same with 1.5's plot

Comment

Probably not, impossible to say at the moment.
                                xD I know how it is. Besides, I have more pressing matters than RE3.5 to consider... Like the Capcom giving us PC gamers the privilege of playing RE6. I'm still oblivious to the happenings within that game... I just know people are calling it shit in Disc-Locked-Content form.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X