Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just been told I can reveal some of the 1.5 information in piecemeal. Seeing what I can post now.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Not sure if anyone else posted this yet, I could've overlooked it, but MrBZork's recent youtube posts:

"time to together putting the idea and storyboard for new . . . what? eta? who know! maybe we do a week or two. maybe more. when is done."

"put another making in the making and then it is make for some later news of new making to come"
      Tired of Stupid... sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Just been told I can reveal some of the 1.5 information in piecemeal. Seeing what I can post now.
        Piecemeal? New 1.5 info's? Sounds good to me.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Original Sin View Post
          Very true ! With the release of RE Remake and RE 0, and RE4 and RE5; I was hoping that Capcom would continue making both 3rd person shooter Resident Evil games and the classic style. Seemed like they were on that path of pleasing both new and old fans. But... no RE2 Remake yet. Kind of strange being that Remake sold almost as well as RE4... So I guess, survival horror just isn't the "hot thing" anymore
          Hey now, at least they got around to putting back in "cinematic" camera angles during some moments in RE6! Which totally obfuscates any obstacles in your intended path, every single time

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          Just been told I can reveal some of the 1.5 information in piecemeal. Seeing what I can post now.
          Ooooooh

Comment

Awesome. Canyou post this info on its own separate topic thread? I'd hate to come back to this thread years from now, for example, and have to dig through this massive 350+ 1.5 thread just to find your info.
            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Oh shit... That was a bad thing to say hombre. You should have just thrown that shit out there without pretense, now everyone will be on your ass double time, demanding the rest of the piecemeal info. xD My suggestion is to pick info that is self-contained, and answers itself.
              sigpic

Comment

• The interest would probably motivate me more, so it works out both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                  Oh shit... That was a bad thing to say hombre. You should have just thrown that shit out there without pretense, now everyone will be on your ass double time, demanding the rest of the piecemeal info. xD My suggestion is to pick info that is self-contained, and answers itself.
                  DONT RUIN IT.

MY BODY IS READY.

Comment

The interest would probably motivate me more, so it works out both ways.
                    lol You're one crazy masochistic.

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    DONT RUIN IT.

MY BODY IS READY.
                    Easy there, Reggie. I'm sure he'll still give you a fix... You might need to dance for it first though. *totally serious face*
                    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 01-18-2013, 09:45 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EVIL-WEBBY View Post
                      Finally!! Iv never seen this mentioned anywhere online

i have an article from Official Playstation Magazine from around 96/97, it has the title RESIDENT EVIL IN SPACE!? with a screenshot of a Chris-ish looking Character standing in a spacestation background. i believe it was the first mention of any resident evil sqeual at the time, the article was very vague.

if i can dig out the magazine (i believe it has a MGS cover) would anyone like to see a scan of it?
                      Any luck finding it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                        Wow ...was I the only person to have bought Tips & Tricks magazines?! Every one of those scans (covers excluded) came from me, ages ago...

I noticed an error, however - the 'Akuma in Resident Evil 2' cheat was an April Fools joke by GamePro(?), not Tips & Tricks. ;P Also, it's the only one that I didn't scan.
                        I used to get T&T as well. That issue with the Famitsu translation was the first official confirmation I remember reading about the first version being scrapped.

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                        Please do. Could you check if you have #37, #49 and #58? And also check what magazines have BH info and which ones not?

So it was EGM? Thanks Original Sin! I'll see if I can get the April Issues of both EGM and EGM2 to confirm.
                        Original Sin is completely correct. You will find them there. I have those issues. Part of the annual April Fools tradition of the mag, much as MarkGrass mentioned.

Comment

• is the freezer room background the only thing from 1.5 that made it into retail re2 ? I know the lab looked similar but just had a few differences
                          is there a list of things that were 100% used in 1.5 and re2 ?

Comment

Yes.
                            Very helpful.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                              If this "RE in Space" really did existed, it turned into DC3.
                              Maybe, its possible, the concept could have but not the build, didnt DC3 totally switch gameplay engine?

Originally posted by fishboil View Post
                              Any luck finding it?
                              I havn't started looking yet, iv got 10yrs of belongings to move before i get to them, im abit of a horder lol

it's been on my mind since i mentiond it so dont worry it will come soon, i remember the model looked very BH1.
                              Last edited by EVIL-WEBBY; 01-19-2013, 06:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                Very helpful.
                                Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                There's a lot more but that's all that can be said right now.
                                I've said this quite a few times now.

Comment

Working...
                                X