Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The angry tits thing cracked me up. xD
    Last edited by Gemini; 01-22-2013, 03:07 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
      Seriously? If you want to go down that route, might as well close it permanently. Otherwise it's just bound to happen again sometime latter.
      lol EVERYTHING is bound to happen again sometime later, I would think that you'd know that as a human being. But it would keep the here-and-now a little more peaceful.
      Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 01-22-2013, 03:08 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
        lol EVERYTHING is bound to happen again sometime later, I would think that you'd know that as a human being. But it would keep the here-and-now a little more peaceful.
        If every time a shitstorm happens you need to close temporarily the thread, then it's just not worth to keep it open.

Just forget about it. The shadow discussion also vanished when people stopped giving a fuck about it. This is just more of the same.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
        BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• just arrived from college, saw 3 or 4 pages, i thought, yay, brand new stuff! well....

does anyone noticed in Halloween video claire poster?

Comment

• SHUT UP EVERYONE!

1-week ban for everyone who writes the words 'mod' and/or 'restoration' in this thread!

Video description: Use: if you are feeling badgered and overwhelmed by stupidness

Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• None of you are allowed nice things again. Ever.

Comment

• Just so the bigger versions are here
                Last edited by Borman; 01-23-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Okay. This thread goes back on track now. We WILL murder people from now on (resurrection is always a possibility, but we'll focus on that sweet, sweet murder first)

Comment

• OMG I swear my heart skipped a beat when I saw that pic featuring Elza and Leon on one picture!!! So they do meet!
                    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      Okay. This thread goes back on track now. We WILL murder people from now on (resurrection is always a possibility, but we'll focus on that sweet, sweet murder first)
                      Here here! I swear I will never post another picture in this thread that isn't RE1.5 related, as a pledge towards peace. Also, I hope you cleaned up the blood from that secret ritual you mods were conducting in here in our absence.

I believe there was discussion about MrBzork's social trends?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post

Just so the bigger versions are here
                        Cheers Borman, these are great.

I have updated my translation document accordingly:

Comment

• 13 hour old message from Bzork's youtube page. Posted for those who haven't seen it...

scam day is sad day. getting fraud pm from friends and randomers. whatever that man is share is not 1.5. we say before to beware of scammers. because scam day is sad day ... for victims and community. why 1.5 bring out the idiot of many?
                          Obviously related to that shit that went down on assembler.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Wow.. leave the forum for a few days and boom - pathetic TBH
                            Who cares what it is .. as long as we get to play 1.5 hehe
                            The new pics with Leon and Elza meeting is cool..
                            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• By the way chaps, and my apologizes to those who detest speculation, but that is most likely *not* actually Leon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                By the way chaps, and my apologizes to those who detest speculation, but that is most likely *not* actually Leon.
                                yeah...maybe just a placeholder or a false placed object.
                                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X