Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blew up both of those new pics for everyone:

Click image for larger version

Name:	gJVFHkj copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	262.7 KB
ID:	402342 Click image for larger version

Name:	KG7RLZC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	402343
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Roy !!!

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• If you zoom a bit you can see it's the unpolished version of John...
        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• And the background is messed up.

edit: Good thing that the mods restored access to the thread
          Last edited by Rick Hunter; 01-23-2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Elza is an obvious placeholder.
            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post

Roy !!!
              Why do you think its roy? Is it cause thats the hall where the interrogation room is located, which is the room roy was supposed to be in?

Comment

• Cool, finally John is not holding an invisible gun!

Btw that is elza's scenario, according to the dialog from enigmatism415's translation:

Elza: “John, I wasn’t able to call for help via signal transmission. The building’s power dropped out...”

It'd be interesting if the other one is Roy, but i don't think so.. It could be just placeholder as you said.
                Last edited by Hepatus; 01-23-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• a placeholder for marvin maybe, assuming that's not a shot from the team's build

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    a placeholder for marvin maybe, assuming that's not a shot from the team's build
                    If it's from the team, then it's right after they first got their hands on the 40% build.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      a placeholder for marvin maybe, assuming that's not a shot from the team's build
                      Except that it's Elza addressing John specifically.

Comment

• But all we know indicates leon and elza never meet. So either this screen is from the psm era and theres even more cutscenes and interaction done by this point than we thought (which I knew, but most refused to believe) and its a marvin placeholder, or its the team's work, EARLY EARLY work. The John model is incomplete just like the ada model in vanilla psm build, faceless.

Comment

• ...or it's Roy, because Roy likely used Leon's model as a placeholder and is encountered in the adjacent room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            ...or it's Roy, because Roy likely used Leon's model as a placeholder and is encountered in the adjacent room.
                            So I guess everything we knew about roy was false? As far as I know, as we knew, as anyone has said, roy wasn't in the psm build at all. But this is OkeijiDragoon's picture and not the zorkmeisters. So He just found this shot maybe.

Comment

• I thought Alzaire said he wasn't even on the disc. Did it occur to anyone that it may be a glitch caused by room jumping?
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• What if that Leon is Roy, and seeing John's pose maybe Roy is sitting on the floor wounded and John is like helping him, while they wait you to restore the power, like Biohazard 1 when you met Richard and you have to get the Serum. Probably THERE is when Roy die, when you come back to tell John about the power and then Roy die idk, just thinking

Comment

Working...
                                X