Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting picture! Looks like Elza scenario to me, don't the main characters meet other sub characters throughout their scenarios? Perhaps it's Marvin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      I thought Alzaire said he wasn't even on the disc.
      Oh yeah?

Comment

• I wouldn't have thought he'd be on the disc with how incomplete it seemed. But maybe so, though it seems probable his model itself isn't on the disc.
        sigpic

Comment

• Hrm.. I suspected his model wasn't there, but perhaps events with him are there? Confused. Only time will tell when the team releases new pictures or footage.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• If thats from the team, I don't think leon is a placeholder for roy.

Comment

• It's not from the team, its okeiji's avatar on youtube. Its some of his footage from only he knows where.
              Its psm 40% era, faceless john. Perhaps that is roy, and he limps around outside the interrogation room.

Comment

• My theory is that Roy is analogous to Chief Irons; Elza encounters the former and Leon encounters the latter. If the CFC video from 11/96 is any indication, Chief Irons (using Leon's model as a placeholder) has already been confirmed to be on the PSM build.

Comment

• And why not? The one in the advent video is custom made. We do know what exactly is on the disc. It could be the scripting with him is there, but his model is not.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I remember reading somewhere that Elza and Leon never cross paths in the original version, so I don't think that's the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                      My theory is that Roy is analogous to Chief Irons; Elza encounters the former and Leon encounters the latter. If the CFC video from 11/96 is any indication, Chief Irons (using Leon's model as a placeholder) has already been confirmed to be on the PSM build.
                      But its shown that both elza and leon encounter the chief.

Keep in mind 1.5 was kind of a zapping system like retail, except one disc.
                      unlike bio 1 where each scenario is an alternate universe or plot (or in the terrible capcom explaining excuse, murky memory)
                      the scenarios are happening simultaneously. Elza would reach roy before leon, its possible he was uninjured or just injured at that point, but not nearly as far along dying.

But the bioflames footage shows elza talking to a dying roy slumped up on the wall like marvin in retail.

If the room you encounter roy in isn't even textured and is a white blob render in the 80% build I have a hard time thinking a cutscene with roy is implemented in the psm era. Hmmmm...
                      Last edited by Darkness; 01-23-2013, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• But we don't know if he's dying or injured. He could be just sitting on the floor. We don't know how he involved in the story at all. It's possible he is another NPC that is actually helpful like John.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Also remember things could actually be removed from an early build, so that things that did exist wouldn't have in a final version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                            Also remember things could actually be removed from an early build, so that things that did exist wouldn't have in a final version.
                            For sure. This is something I've considered lately, as while we have a lot of images from different sources and different periods of development, we don't know exactly what survived what period and what was intended for the final product. You always imagine the final build as the next best thing but perhaps there is stuff to learn from earlier builds, such as rooms or cutscenes that no longer exist, that might provide more insight into fleshing out 1.5 as a whole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hepatus View Post
                              Cool, finally John is not holding an invisible gun!

Btw that is elza's scenario, according to the dialog from enigmatism415's translation:

Elza: “John, I wasn’t able to call for help via signal transmission. The building’s power dropped out...”

It'd be interesting if the other one is Roy, but i don't think so.. It could be just placeholder as you said.
                              Good point there, it's Elza's scenario cause shes holding a shotgun. Naturally NPCs only hold a handgun at the cut-scenes so you're right.
                              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                                Good point there, it's Elza's scenario cause shes holding a shotgun. Naturally NPCs only hold a handgun at the cut-scenes so you're right.
                                That, and directly addressing John by name with distinctly feminine speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X