Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about we keep our arguments polite on on the level of adults? 'Cos I'm getting a ridiculously play ground feel from the last couple of pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      *Right click. Save*
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Welcome to video games development?

Also I'd like to see examples of these supposed 1.5 "organs" in each game please.
        Hah, wow. You shouldn't take things so seriously. I was joking, at least half-way [Johnny 5 image and the wording I used]. All of this has pretty much been gone over in this thread already.
        Last edited by Deus Flux; 01-31-2013, 10:39 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
          Hah, wow. You shouldn't take things so seriously. I was joking, at least half-way [Johnny 5 image and the wording I used]. All of this has pretty much been gone over in this thread already.
          I didn't take it seriously, but I'd still like to see those examples.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            How about we keep our arguments polite on on the level of adults? 'Cos I'm getting a ridiculously play ground feel from the last couple of pages.
            At least one of the bonafide adults has decided to leave. This place is now no better than Assembler. If (or when) RE15 does come out, the news will be all over the web and I can pick it up then. Until then, I hope the inmates have fun in this asylum. Been fun, gotta run.
            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• I love to read everything on this thread. Half an hour ago made some popcorn and drinking cola. It is just priceless thread. Although I am not taking parts of argumenting stuff anymore here, its is still funny to read. Invited few friends from chidhood with whom I played resident evil. I put this thread to big screen in my living room and we laughed a lot. Keep up the good work and my friends greet all of you guys!

Now, one thought I had in mind. I looked trough my data folder of 1.5 stuff and I still can't understand one thing. The biohazard 2 tiral backgrounds are the 80% build ERA backgrounds, right? the latest and greatest stuff left on their project build.... Then why they are not so complete at all?

From the beginning of this thread e.g. 40% build ERA:

This is clearly better version. And that house behind gate visible. Over all detail much better.

and from biohazard 2 trial same area is:

This is clearly shitty version of this and no house on what so ever. Could be more easier and faster render but... why. It was finished ... is it because of the adding cars?... and new door....
              I know this has been talked before. But I just don't get it. Can someone please explain this for dumb like me. The other thing I noticed that a lot of incomlete shit is on biohazard 2 trial , why?

the 80% era

this is same ... bad low resultion background I think...

So in some sense 40% build is uperior to 80%....

now here is the catch, why I bring this stuff up at all! This is amazing discovery. I was shocked.....

THE 40% ERA [curators build] HAS A DOOR THERE.

So where da hell is this doorless picture in the beginning of this thread is coming?

I say guys, our TEAM is not working on curators BUILD! its a 35% buld or smth.. or later or I dont know... OR IS IT FIRST 80% BUILD "CLEAR/CLEAN" PICTURE!?

look again:
              WHAT ERA IS THIS?

My theory says: Biohazard 2 Trial was branched on not 80% build but some earlier stuff. A lot earlier. So I am taking a wild guess that real 80% build is at very finished state. More than we ever thought.... and I am not talking about Inflames pictures. Look at the last picture.... it is a clue for us and I found it....
              Last edited by Marvin; 01-31-2013, 01:04 PM.
              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• We already talked about that early in the thread. The gist of it is;

1) You can't compare the 80% to the trial. First, we don't know what was the on 80% disc, and second, we don't know what changes occurred between those two stages. It could have been many.

2) The difference in quality is that the low resolution one was quickly rendered, instead of fully rendered. This may have been so the developers could get a feel for how the area looked, and the placement of vehicles and objects without having to wait ages for a full render. Notice that they changed the placement of the factory lobby doors and they were working on incorporating a door into the gate. In those terms, the background wasn't really necessary.

Comment

• Okay, lets leave trial where it is.
                  You are missing the greatest point here. The curator build already HAS a door there. So, this picture with the fence without door, it can't be come from 40% era. It must earlier. 35% build if you like. I agree on that adding door there was a later era thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                    Okay, lets leave trial where it is.
                    You are missing the greatest point here. The curator build already HAS a door there. So, this picture with the fence without door, it can't be come from 40% era. It must earlier. 35% build if you like. I agree on that adding door there was a later era thing...
                    Buh?

EDIT: Oh, you edited your post. Yes, the other side has a door. This proves nothing, well besides that the inner factory area was completed first, probably before the door was added to the other side.
                    Last edited by doriantoki; 01-31-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• maybe you are right. things change fast in development. but curators build might have a door on other side as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        blah blah blah
                        + 1 More Blah Blah Blah xP
                        Hilarious
                        Last edited by Mrox2; 01-31-2013, 01:36 PM.
                        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                          Okay, lets leave trial where it is.
                          Have you considered that maybe the loading dock area was fully completed at this point while the Factory entrance was not? The PSM-era Factory entrance doesn't even show the trucks/lorries in the background, which would block most of the view of the Warehouse shutter. The reason that the background is pitch black in the Trial version is that they had to ultimately re-render this section to be consistent with the preceding area. As for the door, there was always supposed to be a door connecting the loading dock area with the Factory entrance; how else could you possibly reach the main entrance without opening the huge iron gate each time. Think of the tank yard in CVX.

EDIT: I just saw your latest post. We don't necessarily know what's on the other side in the Curator's build, but if the door remained untextured even in the Trial version, I'm willing to bet that there is indeed no door on the other side. Besides, all evidence thus far points to the Team's build being the same as, or at least within the same era as, the Curator/Goromacida/PSM build.
                          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-31-2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• I remember when re1.5 was put on ebay by curator, and I saw these images.Click image for larger version

Name:	re1501jw9.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	402411Click image for larger version

Name:	re1502gd6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	402412Click image for larger version

Name:	re1503lf1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	402413

It looked like the game was playable up to the lab area, this is before the team got this from curator? It looks like Re1.5, from the team, has a lot of the game code missing from the screen shots and video shown from before. I am wondering how did curator get to the lab area, unless it wasn't a demo, just a build with a jump menu.
                            Last edited by Black~Crow; 01-31-2013, 03:37 PM.
                            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• It's been well known and documented that curator did a lot of room jumping in his build.

Comment

• Debug menu...you could jump rooms to the lab

Comment

Working...
                                X