Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tewi View Post
    Pardon me Gentlemen,
    I've heard about the N64 REZero dumping incident but not in full details, I would like to simply know what year did the event occur.
    I remember stumbling upon a thread on the old Assembler forum, roughly 2002, which had information regarding RE0 N64 and issues that it would cause if it was to be dumped

Comment

• 3.5 will see the day, it will.
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
        3.5 will see the day, it will.
        "3.5" is an annoying term since it's actually referring to two completely different versions. One simply couldn't run on any hardware and the other was a small demo that never got very far at all.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• how did they start making the hookman version ? did they actually make a start to the story or did they just make demo rooms ?

Comment

Why are you so sure? I hope, but...
            I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

I want to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                "3.5" is an annoying term since it's actually referring to two completely different versions. One simply couldn't run on any hardware and the other was a small demo that never got very far at all.
                Exactly!
                And it seems the one everyone is after is the latter one.
                I might as well ask for this:
                Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-03-2013, 02:48 PM.
                "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  how did they start making the hookman version ? did they actually make a start to the story or did they just make demo rooms ?
                  They created a small mansion with which they began experimenting on different types of horror ("ghost" and "psycho"). Hookman and the dolls were some of those experiments. There was no plot, they just carried over "infected Leon" from the Castle version and introduced a Jacob's Ladder setting of "is all this weirdness real?"

Comment

• ahh, Jacob's Ladder, one of the greatest movie EVER! ... a lot silent hill is from that movie...

this hookman version is the world between silent hill and resident evil. err.. interesting.

Nemesis in midwich elementry school? tyrants in alchemilla hospital.

// goes to daydream mode
                    Last edited by Marvin; 02-03-2013, 11:01 AM.
                    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

They created a small mansion with which they began experimenting on different types of horror ("ghost" and "psycho"). Hookman and the dolls were some of those experiments. There was no plot, they just carried over "infected Leon" from the Castle version and introduced a Jacob's Ladder setting of "is all this weirdness real?"
                      That actually explains a lot.
                      "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

ah ok cool thank you for the reply

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                          ah ok cool thank you for the reply
                          What we know about: Resident Evil 3.5

0- Before Bio Hazard 3.5 at TGS 2002 and Bio Hazard 3.5 at E3 2003, Devil May Cry would be Bio Hazard 4. Dante looks like a policeman.
                          1- BioHazard 3.5 Teaser Trailer TGS 2002 and E3 2003 Trailer.
                          5 minutes Gameplay (Bio Hazard 3.5 - E3 2003 / Hookman Version played by Mikami) from a special DVD.
                          2- Some artworks and many screenshots (some exclusive, never seen in trailer and gameplay, really rare).
                          3- Here some member have discovered the buttons map and over 42 "rooms", looks like the beggining and the end of the game.
                          4- Other informations in last years from some developers.
                          5- Some months ago i've asked to Kamiya-San what he think about Bio Hazard 3.5. He answered to me that he played it and have fun with it.

A lot of information about Bio Hazard 4 betas, here: http://survivhor.biohazardfrance.net/RE4/
                          Resident Evil 3.5 In-Depth Analysis:

Bio Hazard 4 betas:
                          Part1: http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Sir...--222733.phtml
                          Part 2: http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Sir...--223746.phtml
                          Yasuhisa Kawamura Interview (Project Umbrella) about Resident Evil 3.5

/OT
                          Last edited by killer7ITA; 02-03-2013, 03:15 PM.
                          I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                            ^Without really knowing what "supposedly" makes you such an expert on the subject, I'd dare say I am very much on top of my game on this subject. Also, if you feel that I'mputting words in your mouth; you might want to work on your communication skills (actually, you should work on those regardless of how I may chose to interpret your expressed stupidity).

People need to listen to what Carn says. He is at the top of the list of people I would go to for advice or for help on this sort of thing. I've found and purchased (and dumped) a lot of stuff over the years, but nothing matches what Carn and a handful of others have done. I don't get why people don't seem to believe us when we say something, we aren't trying to deceive you into believing in false information.

If we say we can't talk about something, we can't. If we can't share something, there is a reason for it. One game is never worth risking everything for, 1.5 or not. I could leak a handful of high profile games tomorrow, but what does that gain? Those would be the last betas I ever get. Even still, not all fundraisers are successful. Most take time and a whole lot of patience. Im still trying to fund a late Perfect Dark 64 beta, which I figured would go quick. That money goes into two things : More games or hardware, and upgrades for the machines needed to preserve the games. Not all of us into this hobby (which it is a hobby, not a job) have infinite cash to pour into these things. And there are some things money can't buy.

Comment

i do believe if Capcom some day goes nuts and release this, they will have to port it to a new platform. then they should pay everyone again: the engine owner(maya?), all the dudes like shibata, sugimura(isnt him who supervisioned 4D executer?) and probably nintendo for the debbuging, programing, the lead artists, paul mercier...

Comment

• Originally posted by killer7ITA View Post
                                What we know about: Resident Evil 3.5

A lot of information about Bio Hazard 4 betas, here:
                                Resident Evil 3.5 In-Depth Analysis:

Bio Hazard 4 betas:
                                Part1: http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Sir...--222733.phtml
                                Part 2: http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Sir...--223746.phtml
                                Writer (Yasuhisa Kawamura) “ashamed” of Resident Evil 4 “Hook Man” experiment:
                                Resident Evil 3: Nemesis scenario writer Yasuhisa Kawamura is "ashamed" that Shinji Mikami had to step in to turn his "…

/OT
                                Pretty much all of this is bullshit.

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                                i do believe if Capcom some day goes nuts and release this, they will have to port it to a new platform. then they should pay everyone again: the engine owner(maya?), all the dudes like shibata, sugimura(isnt him who supervisioned 4D executer?) and probably nintendo for the debbuging, programing, the lead artists, paul mercier...
                                Noboru Sugimura passed away in 2005 and Shibata no longer works for CAPCOM (and before you say they should just "bring him back", the industry doesn't work like that).
                                Last edited by News Bot; 02-03-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X