Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question about 1.5 , doe's anyone know what build of 1.5 was playable at the tgs 97 I think it was 1997.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
      I have a question about 1.5 , doe's anyone know what build of 1.5 was playable at the tgs 97 I think it was 1997.
      Yeah it was at TGS 97.

The build shown at the TGS should be more complete than the PSM build (not sure since there's no footage)
      ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
        The build shown at the TGS should be more complete than the PSM build (not sure since there's no footage)
        Here is what was shown (it's Era 5):

Comment

• I've always hated hypothetical situations. But if it was a huge troll, which it isn't and we got nothing at the end... I wouldn't care at all. I've already seen enough of the early version of Resident evil 2 to sway my interest. We know it's coming, just eventually. Eventually is better than never, and hopefully people can stop being scammed by silly bald people and we can be devoid of drama until then(unlikely but we seem to be in pretty good control for now..?).

Greets to the mods, love how you guys are around here (no sarcasm). I'm always one for entertainment
          Last edited by Guest; 02-05-2013, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
            Here is what was shown (it's Era 5):

Nice!
            I didn't know that footage was from TGS 97
            ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
              Nah, it's on topic. He's just upset that we're not getting lambasted with fact by Newsbot or being chastised by the mod staff when that's all that happens to him. At least we're talking about 1.5 in some fashion or another, which is COMPLETELY on topic.

I love that idea though, with the screen shot at the end. xD Luckily for some fans, it seems that the Team doesn't demonstrate that level of humor. Instead of Rick-Roll genius, we'll get a really informative video peeling back the veil even further...
              Nice try, I know what you are doing. And it called :
              a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

So anyway, Mr Bzork has not posted a new video in a while. I think it may spoil it for us if we see too much. I think that is a good thing. I want to be surprised.
              I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Has anyone been actually paying attention to MrBZork's page, instead of bickering like children? http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...psf30e6a97.png
                Last edited by ShipDeckSurvivo; 02-05-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• I checked mr bzork's webpage before i posted, and that information wasn't there before!
                  I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShipDeckSurvivo View Post
                    Has anyone been actually paying attention to MrBZork's page, instead of bickering like children? http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...psf30e6a97.png
                    CALLED IT!
                    Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-05-2013, 02:29 PM.
                    "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• After glancing at the last ten pages or so, it's nice that new info is coming soon..
                      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• For those who are not already noticed, New video coming this weekend:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	402422
                        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Hurrray

Comment

• A little early for Valentine's love, maybe?

Comment

• Nice, will be interesting to see what they have to show, hopefully they go a bit more indepth in the creation process. I was thinking it was going to come out on Valentines Day as well, seems like an obvious date to reveal something with how it's been going so far so if it doesn't come out this weekend I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• Shit load of new pictures, not sure if it's a good thing or not, not really sure what's going on? :/

Nice to see Leon's icon pic.
                                Last edited by Guest; 02-05-2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X