Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is from the video description!
    again there is many lazy edits. much more fun is to be found in work and not edits. better video require more distract. deal with it. old pictures are sometimes even more old. many things already long since change or rewrite. or maybe not just important to fix yet.
    I believe he's talking about john's animation.

And these are all the good shots, minus the monster file ones since someone already uploaded. The yellow map dot IS player position!!

Last edited by Darkness; 02-13-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• This might just be a coincidence, but look at the MAP thumbnail:

Click image for larger version

Name:	map_closeup.png
Views:	1
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	402476

The lower left quadrant of the map looks quite similar to the shape of the Sewer Corridor that we all know and love (the one with the three ladders).

Comment

• Gargantuagator, lol. I like it, another good name could have been "maw".

Comment

• And lol Chris' diary may be an indication that he's playing a bigger role in the entire game than his role in retail. Also it may be indicating that not only he was still in town at the moment of the outbreak but Jill was too. (Imagine a Resident Evil 3 with both Cris and Jill *.*) And third, I noticed that the file has some similarities with David's Memo and some other files of retail RE2.
          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• The amount of work going into this game is beyond what I could have imagined!

Comment

• Also, did anyone notice that the ceiling fan in the lobby has made a return?

Comment

• MFW many cutscenes are done in Era 4 but you couldnt even examine an item

Last edited by Darkness; 02-13-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Updated front page with latest video

EDIT: Also dissapointed that CAPCOM didn't consider having 3D objects to check instead of a 2d figure. I thought it was 2d in RE2 because they were rushing some un-needed parts in the redevelopment. I know that some media showed the 2d figures for the items but I still had some hope, I loved when I found the eagle medal in the book in RE1
                  Last edited by Aleff; 02-13-2013, 08:45 PM.
                  Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Interesting stuff, can't wait for the next update.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      The amount of work going into this game is beyond what I could have imagined!
                      Exactly.
                      I am absolutely astounded by this.
                      The work they're doing is far beyond what we expected.
                      They are going beyond restoration and filling in missing content, and, as it seems, brining the game to retail status and possibly beyond...
                      They're going to fix up this game the way it was meant to be, and we have no reason to not trust them at this point with the process, or with the game...
                      Wow...
                      There is nothing left to doubt only time to wait, excitement, and support!
                      GO TEAM!
                      Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      This is from the video description!

I believe he's talking about john's animation.

And these are all the good shots, minus the monster file ones since someone already uploaded. The yellow map dot IS player position!!

I'm not going to lie, when I read that, "old pictures are sometimes even more old. many things already long since change or rewrite", I thought he was referring to the Welsh and pictures, "leak"...
                      Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-13-2013, 08:56 PM.
                      "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                        Also, did anyone notice that the ceiling fan in the lobby has made a return?
                        Yeah, right at :29. But oddly enough when he leaves the menu at 2:42 the Ceiling fan is gone.

Comment

• You guys are telling me you didn't expect that? Come on if it were a mere palette/texture/door fix we would be already playing it by now. I knew from the beggining that they would be fixing the game from the ground up. Which makes me think that they have the source code + compiling tools for the game, I'm almost sure that it came with the game, maybe unintended files left in the disc, maybe as a bonus from the anonymous CAPCOM employee who sold them the game. Guys, ASSEMBLY editing is Serious Business, how are they modding the game so perfectly, and on C LANGUAGE?
                          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                            Exactly.
                            I am absolutely astounded by this.
                            The work they're doing is far beyond what we expected.
                            They are going beyond restoration and filling in missing content, and, as it seems, brining the game to retail status and possibly beyond...
                            They're going to fix up this game the way it was meant to be, and we have no reason to not trust them at this point with the process, or with the game...
                            Wow...
                            There is nothing left to doubt only time to wait, excitement, and support!
                            GO TEAM!

I'm not going to lie, when I read that, "old pictures are sometimes even more old. many things already long since change or rewrite", I thought he was referring to the Welsh and pictures, "leak"...
                            But even then its the same thing, hes saying development is constant and things change and its always getting more complete, today this animation is broke tomorrow they fix it, today only the one door animation, they add 20 new ones!

Comment

• Does anyone noticed this? Looks like some kind of a messed up 3D Object or something like that...

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot2013021403510.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	402477
                              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Yeah I noticed that. Couldn't make it out though.
                                Last edited by Guest; 02-13-2013, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X