Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
    Bad ass characters need a pretty face dude.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8186[/ATTACH]

Redfields hair change in 6 pissed me off as much as everything else about the game lol. The small details are important too man.
    I'm with you there, man...
    I swear, it's like Ethan from Condemned 1 to Condemned 2...
    I mean, I get that he changed... but that radically?
    They go a little too far sometimes.
    Also, the irony that I'd catch the Flu while trying to Speedrun/Ammo Conserve Resident Evil 1...
    Now I have 5 days to do so...
    Perhaps I'll move on to other old Resident Evil games....
    "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
      Bad ass characters need a pretty face dude.
      This guy disagrees with you:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	predator.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	246.9 KB
ID:	402490

Leonardos5, hope you get over the flu soon man. Also I recommend you play the REmake on Gamecube. It's an amazing experience (best game in the entire series in my opinion). It gets presented seriously with basically none of all that unintentionally comical voice acting in the original.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
        This guy disagrees with you:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]8187[/ATTACH]

Leonardos5, hope you get over the flu soon man. Also I recommend you play the REmake on Gamecube. It's an amazing experience (best game in the entire series in my opinion). It gets presented seriously with basically none of all that unintentionally comical voice acting in the original.
        Thanks, man. I'm definitely trying it out, I just wat to test how I'd do in 1 if I didn't eat crap, LOL
        my cousin's got 0, 4, and the REmake, so I'm going to see if I can try some rape-age out on 3, CVX, 0, and the REmake (I abused 2 waaaaaaay too much in my childhood on BOTH N64 and PS1) now that I have extended access to the games.
        on a side note, the controls were pure murder on the N64 version, lol
        Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-16-2013, 09:43 AM.
        "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post

Also I recommend you play the REmake on Gamecube.
          in fact, every real gamer on planet should try.
          Last edited by yurieu; 02-16-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• The fact that you won't be able to tell the difference in events that aren't on the era 4 disc that they made and ones that were speaks about their skill darkmoon
            But I'm sure they'll sort of outline what wasn't complete when they release it

Comment

• They should definitely release it alongside the original ISO.. but I have a feeling they won't do that..

Comment

• When was the predator a hero ? they're semi heroes LOL not to mention that they are not human xD
                Originally posted by Scream View Post
                They should definitely release it alongside the original ISO.. but I have a feeling they won't do that..
                You mean ? they won't release the original ISO anytime ? then I don't care about their build .-.
                Last edited by Mrox2; 02-16-2013, 12:07 PM.
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                  When was the predator a hero ? they're semi heroes LOL not to mention that they are not human xD

You mean ? they won't release the original ISO anytime ? then I don't care about their build .-.
                  bsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbs
                  Bzork himself said they hope to release the original. He was just being negative as fux.
                  Even if they didn't release the original not caring about their build would be a laughing stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                    They should definitely release it alongside the original ISO.. but I have a feeling they won't do that..
                    that would be gud. play the same game curator did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                      I hope they don't, at least not directly. As said previously, they owe nothing to the average whiner and could use it as leverage for future potential deals.
                      Last edited by Rick Hunter; 02-16-2013, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• I'd be more than satisfied even with just their reworked build, as long as they stay faithful to the source material (which they demonstrated to be doing, au contraire to some calling this a "basterization") and release something that looks like a retail game. Having the '40%' build would satisfy some people's curiosity about prototypes and related development phases, of course, but in the end it makes really zero difference.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                          When was the predator a hero ? they're semi heroes LOL not to mention that they are not human xD
                          lol braders1986 said "Bad ass characters", not heroes.

About 1.5: While knowing everything new that the team puts into 1.5 isn't a must, I agree it'd be nice. Maybe some kind of unlockable feature in-game like if when every time you kill an enemy, you get a piece of pop-up trivia text from it. I think that along with some gallery images also could go good together. I would say to use audio commentary clips instead, but audio can take up a chunk of disc space.

Leonardos5, REmake is awesome, try it out as soon as possible! haha The only 3 negative things that I can say about REmake is that the unlockable Rocket launcher is different than the normal one and it's a complete piece of crap. It kills enemies in one shot but they just fall over dead. There is no real visible damage from it at all. In the original game the launcher is awesome because it blows stuff up into tiny fiery pieces. Second negative is there is no unlockable colt python. Lastly, there is at least one door in REmake that can never be opened, but this same door is present in the original game (i'm probably thinking of the DC version here) and you can actually go into it. These doors should've been removed completely because they're never used. I was really disappointed with this because I was really hoping to see this room with the new graphics.

BUT otherwise the game is excellent.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            bsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbsbs
                            Bzork himself said they hope to release the original. He was just being negative as fux.
                            Even if they didn't release the original not caring about their build would be a laughing stock.
                            Uhm ?
                            Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            I'd be more than satisfied even with just their reworked build, as long as they stay faithful to the source material (which they demonstrated to be doing, au contraire to some calling this a "basterization") and release something that looks like a retail game. Having the '40%' build would satisfy some people's curiosity about prototypes and related development phases, of course, but in the end it makes really zero difference.
                            lol ....
                            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Primarily I just want to play 1.5, that's my main focus. I'm interested in the artwork and seeing it all in motion on my TV, I just want to play the RE2 that I never got. The team are doing me a huge favour by actually completing the game and making my first 1.5 experience something more than what's realistically possible, something I can actually experience with friends who are just as big lovers of RE2 as me. It's a shame they've had to use the 40% build instead of the 80% build, but the Trial Edition helps us out so much I don't think there'd be a huge deal of difference for my first 1.5 experience if the team had to do most of the work. The engine is there, the artwork is there, they can still make a great RE even if it differs slightly from the original design.

The beta is always interesting but to be honest I've never played 1.5, I'd really like to experience the game first before delving deep into its hidden secrets. However the game gets released is fine by me but honestly right now this is probably as good as it gets, perhaps some time in the future the 80% build might surface and we can finally finish what Capcom had started in its purest form.

-----

I was just thinking, even if the team can't find someone who's capable of producing FMV for intros, they seem to competent enough to create some sort of story board cut sequences that can still get the ball rolling and start the game off. I'll be curious to see if they actually do something for intros or whether they just stick to the text intros instead.
                              Last edited by Guest; 02-16-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• I would be playing the raw original build before the teams if they both were released at the same time. The teams version looks amazing but it's only original to an extent.

Comment

Working...
                                X