Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of any drivers that make the ps controller work with windows8? i'm having a hell of a time trying to play correctly with my lap top keyboard.
    Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• This is real. Thank you MrBZork for this version.

And here we go... and waiting for the final version!
      Last edited by killer7ITA; 02-17-2013, 02:23 PM.
      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Thank you. Thank you so much.
        sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post

Does anyone know of any drivers that make the ps controller work with windows8? i'm having a hell of a time trying to play correctly with my lap top keyboard.
          Save boxes don't work, Iron's glitches.
          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Now it is our turn to help them however we can.

Comment

• Thanks so much guys..

Click image for larger version

Name:	oie_17211658XQFLIR9U.gif
Views:	1
Size:	855.2 KB
ID:	402493

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                what you doing up there elza?
                elza, don't belong up there!

Comment

• Seriously, they pulled waaay too much of a b-horror-movie feel into the DC release
                  No the PAL version also had these extra scenes/voices - but original music was in the game

Not to burst anyone bubble, That dialog you mentioned is in every release of the game
                  you're not bursting anyones bubble, you've infact cleared this up nicely, you can see why i thought their was alternitive speach in DC: DS the way people was talking about it, geuss only the music changed.

EVIL-WEBBY, Rebecca always says that when you encounter her in every release.
                  my mistake, havnt played it since before RE3 was released, after that i only played rebirth.

Thanks for clearing this all up. looks like i still need to get Resident Evil - DC Greatest Hits for my collection anyway ;)
                  Last edited by EVIL-WEBBY; 02-17-2013, 02:28 PM. Reason: IM BATMAN

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                    what you doing up there elza?
                    elza, don't belong up there!
                    Haha, i was trying to open the save box! (now i know they don't work yet!) MrBZork, thank you for this preview build.

Comment

• I tried accessing the model of the city in iron's office, no luck getting that background to show up.

Comment

• i have no words to express my gratitude to you.

Comment

• its downloading so slow !! lol my heart is beating too fast I know its just a game but omg !!

Im glad I went to the toilet an hour ago because who knows what might of happened lol.

Thank you team !!! you guys rock !!
                          wish there was something we could do for you !
                          Last edited by chrisliam2; 02-17-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Works fine on the PS3

Comment

• It's crashing so much but I really don't care. This shit is so awesome!

Comment

• IT WORKS !!! ME LIAM PLAYING 1.5 !!!!!

It's like christmas and my birthday and winning the lottery all in one !!!!

thank you team. BIG HUG !!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X