Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting puzzle

Comment

• In case anyone hasn't realized yet, you can access the debug menu to jump around rooms. :3

I can't seem to get any weapon to work but the knife though. (At least with Elza.) And Leon has no ammo. As for the unstable and incomplete nature ...

As MrBZork said: "The build you now have downloaded is a bit of an unstable mess. The instability mainly comes from a tiny experiment we were running on this very build and the build itself had the joke name "Magic Zombie Door". It's an old build and in no way representative of the current state of missing room implementation, restoration of broken elements, or addition of new content. Many of the features you see in the build, as explained in our making of videos, comes from injecting pieces of C code that adds features and functionality that was broken, missing, or otherwise needed. There's a terrible bug we internally called "Air Jesus" present in this build, a legacy issue from the vanilla build, where inspecting objects will often cause ... undesirable results. This bug has since been fixed, but is currently present in this build. While, technically, the load feature works, the save feature's brokenness makes it pretty useless. These are also features that're fixed and will be working in the final release. There are also many stability issues that causes the game to crash or otherwise misbehave, most of these have since been fixed too. So unless there's a very Konami Code-esque approach to how you trigger a randomized and reproducable bug, please don't lose your breath attempting to report bugs to us. "

But, regardless, I'm very happy to be able to preview the game! Thank you so much for the preview MrBZork!

I'm gonna be playing around with this all day and night!
      Last edited by Eteponge; 02-17-2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
        Will you push it?

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Thank you very much for this "work in progress" version of BIOHAZARD 1.5, Mr. Zork! I hope that you and your team will do your very best into making a full and fan-finished English and Japanese versions soon!

Joehrex!

Well guys, looks like we enter the older (but working) Japanese world of survival horror!
          Last edited by Joehrex; 02-18-2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Gobsmacking stuff. It's not fair the team had to do this because of Colvin, but whatever they feel is best I believe.

I just wanna ask you guys if you are posting pictures of new things can you spoiler tag them for us who want to wait for the final release?

Comment

• 500 users, 300 on here. this is the RE truly apogee.

the most interesting thing is in 2013, we can talk about it in real time thanks to internet.

we are all children today.
              Last edited by yurieu; 02-17-2013, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                Gobsmacking stuff. It's not fair the team had to do this because of Colvin, but whatever they feel is best I believe.

I just wanna ask you guys if you are posting pictures of new things can you spoiler tag them for us who want to wait for the final release?
                I agree it's a shame it wasn't released under better circumstances. Can't help but feel a little guilty for being so excited.

Comment

• I tried to push it but it didn't work The puzzle riddle seems to be placeholder text for now.. there are about five or six other art images too but you can't access them yet. Looks cool though..

Edit: Loving some of the music too, don't think I've heard it before..
                  Last edited by Scream; 02-17-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                    In case anyone hasn't realized yet, you can access the debug menu to jump around rooms. :3

I can't seem to get any weapon to work but the knife though. (At least with Elza.) And Leon has no ammo. As for the unstable and incomplete nature ...

As MrBZork said: "The build you now have downloaded is a bit of an unstable mess. The instability mainly comes from a tiny experiment we were running on this very build and the build itself had the joke name "Magic Zombie Door". It's an old build and in no way representative of the current state of missing room implementation, restoration of broken elements, or addition of new content. Many of the features you see in the build, as explained in our making of videos, comes from injecting pieces of C code that adds features and functionality that was broken, missing, or otherwise needed. There's a terrible bug we internally called "Air Jesus" present in this build, a legacy issue from the vanilla build, where inspecting objects will often cause ... undesirable results. This bug has since been fixed, but is currently present in this build. While, technically, the load feature works, the save feature's brokenness makes it pretty useless. These are also features that're fixed and will be working in the final release. There are also many stability issues that causes the game to crash or otherwise misbehave, most of these have since been fixed too. So unless there's a very Konami Code-esque approach to how you trigger a randomized and reproducable bug, please don't lose your breath attempting to report bugs to us. "

But, regardless, I'm very happy to be able to preview the game! Thank you so much for the preview MrBZork!

I'm gonna be playing around with this all day and night!
                    You can spawn weapons in the menu via the debug function (hold the debug button and press shoulder button to change the items)
                    Some of them have dodgy effects, but one of the handguns definitely works with Elza that way, and you can choose how many bullets it has using debug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonicboy 101 View Post
                      You can spawn weapons in the menu via the debug function (hold the debug button and press shoulder button to change the items)
                      Some of them have dodgy effects, but one of the handguns definitely works with Elza that way, and you can choose how many bullets it has using debug.
                      Thanks for the info! :3

Comment

• Holyshiiiit!!!! i'm downloading it right now, i can't wait to try it out ! finally our dreams comes to reality for a change !

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• THIS IS F.CKING AWESOME
                            sorry for caps but you dont get to play 1.5 everyday u know
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonicboy 101 View Post
                              What do you think of the weapons? Rocket launcher crashes the game when you try to fire it as Leon at least SPAS-12 works but seemed to crash when I fired at zombies, though finally the HK machine gun hidden in retail RE2 actually works

Haha just tested the grenades awesome animation
                              Last edited by Scream; 02-17-2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Awesome!!

Also in the item menu, highlight and item and hold select. It has the same item mugen function as beta 2. Also, 1.5 machine gun works!

On another note, my estimate of 150MB was incredibly close. This build is 147MB! Hm.. so what I heard was true.?
                                Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-17-2013, 03:24 PM.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X