Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs i found are:

1: invisible stairs at helipad (Leon)
    2: chief Irons cutscene triggers game freezes

not complaining. Zork already said that the most of the bugs are fixed in the current version
    Last edited by GamerTak3r; 02-17-2013, 03:52 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Man could this be the greatest day of my life, hail to the team baby !

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        First Bug: Invisible stairs.
        The readme mentions that bug, which is apparently called Air Jesus (lol, no wonder).
        There's a terrible bug we internally called "Air Jesus" present in this build, a legacy issue from the vanilla build, where inspecting objects will often cause ... undesirable results. This bug has since been fixed, but is currently present in this build.
        Last edited by Gemini; 02-17-2013, 03:55 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• To anyone playing Elza.. Go to the heleport stairs:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Final version must have the "sound of prototype" playing at the start of both campaigns. It's like the anthem of the 1.5
            sigpic

Comment

• Pro-tip, in the item menu, press select+triangle on a weapon to increase it's ammo.
              Last edited by doriantoki; 02-17-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                Thanks again Zork and Team looking forward for the final version
                yeah I cant wait to see there full work it will be worth the wait , I just hope we dont get anymore incidents now, the team deserve to be left alone to do the work they want to do . I keep saying it but I wish there was someway to help them I cant thank them enough .

Comment

• The lab made me lol - it's tiny:

Comment

• LOL any seen the kennel dogs named Claire and piers

Comment

• There are quite a few cut scenes to be found, I found one with John and Roy, roy is a zombie and he comes at John, then John has to kill him (you dont see roy die, he just stops moving but is still standing up) I just finished the fight with birkin before you take the elevator to the Lab (as Leon) The sewers are so incomplete.... This is crazy.

Comment

• I just downloaded the game and am still in shock, so am going to play the game now. This is what happens when I went to work today!
                        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                          There are quite a few cut scenes to be found, I found one with John and Roy, roy is a zombie and he comes at John, then John has to kill him (you dont see roy die, he just stops moving but is still standing up) I just finished the fight with birkin before you take the elevator to the Lab (as Leon) The sewers are so incomplete.... This is crazy.
                          how do you get access to birken ? and the roy john cut scenes ?

Also the game will crash if you crush a zombie under the shutter.
                          Last edited by chrisliam2; 02-17-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• OK lab makes more sense after activating power One of the outside lab corridors (like where Ada falls over in retail scenario A) seems to be the same room area as the lab entrance with the elevator.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

• omg this is jus truly amazing...thank u so much to the uploader...i cant believe it...sick...jus wish i had ammo tho lol

Comment

• will capcom react to this maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X