Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where do you find ammo?
    sigpic

Comment

• I'm sorry, i want to wait for the teams final build but i'v wanted to damn long not to play this version to the balls. I'll be on this all night figuring stuff out, i really wish the alligator room in the sewers would work.

Has anyone came across the shutter/box puzzle in the sewers?

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      So where do you find ammo?
      You can find ammo in the the game but its rare i'v noticed, just push Triangle in the inventory menu on any item you want to give ammo to.
      Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        So where do you find ammo?
        press c in inventory space and use r and l buttons for items

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
          Please be courteous to those who do not wish to play the broken demo

THIS MEANS TO PUT UNOFFICIALLY RELEASED SCEEENS OR VIDEOS FROM THE DAMN TEAM IN A GOD DAMN SPOILER TAG!

Myself and others wish to save our youth and virginity for the official teams release of 1.5.

Thank you
          Quote.

Guys we are all excited... but use this: [spoiler]!
          Last edited by killer7ITA; 02-17-2013, 04:37 PM.
          I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• link of the previev of resident evil 1.5?

Comment

• Originally posted by mgo17 View Post
              link of the previev of resident evil 1.5?
              Here:

Spoiler:
              Last edited by killer7ITA; 02-17-2013, 04:38 PM.
              I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Frankly, I'm surprised they managed to salvage anything from this game at all.. good stuff. RE 1.5 is a very appropriate name for this title, I feel RE2 retail expands very well on a lot of things RE 1.5 does.. makes you appreciate how awesome both games are

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                  Frankly, I'm surprised they managed to salvage anything from this game at all.. good stuff. RE 1.5 is a very appropriate name for this title, I feel RE2 retail expands very well on a lot of things RE 1.5 does.. makes you appreciate how awesome both games are
                  You'll still get one or two people who will try and delude themselves into thinking 1.5 is somehow a better game.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• who knows, it wasn't finished, re2 was

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      press c in inventory space and use r and l buttons for items
                      Thanks man.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Is there anyway to use guns? Leon has no ammo
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• How do you guys jump room out of the RPD building? I can only go as far as something like room 127.

Anyway, it really shows how barebone that build is. The RPD is basically empty if you remove the team's custom rooms. I don't understand how Capcom could put so much focus on the later parts of the game while keeping the first part empty and unplayable.

Comment

• WHAT IS THIS???

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              How do you guys jump room out of the RPD building? I can only go as far as something like room 127.

Anyway, it really shows how barebone that build is. The RPD is basically empty if you remove the team's custom rooms. I don't understand how Capcom could put so much focus on the later parts of the game while keeping the first part empty and unplayable.
                              On the Debug, press triangle and it'll jump to 200, all the way to 600.

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X