Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, would you mind deleting or relocating all of the spoilers you've posted in this thread for the sake of the puritans? We're burning rubber in Eteponge's new thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
      When I saw on my e-mail "KeijiDragon has uploaded 15 Minutes of Resident Evil 1.5 (Police Station). " I jumped right into this thread. Did they release it? Oh god why I'm always late to the party?
      There was a problem with the upload that I had, so I'm re-rendering the video right now.

Also, is it just me or am I purposely limited to just playing in the Police Station? I can't go anywhere else like the sewers or the factory.
      If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
        There was a problem with the upload that I had, so I'm re-rendering the video right now.

Also, is it just me or am I purposely limited to just playing in the Police Station? I can't go anywhere else like the sewers or the factory.
        Have you opened debug, then pressed Triangle to show the other parts in the game? The number should increase, from 200 to 600 (Sewers to the Train).

Comment

• Mark, the soundtrack you linked to does not work in either Winamp or Foobar2000. It says the file is not compatible.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
            Have you opened debug, then pressed Triangle to show the other parts in the game? The number should increase, from 200 to 600 (Sewers to the Train).
            Ahh sweet, thanks! The video I'm uploaded just shows off some of the police station.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              Mark, the soundtrack you linked to does not work in either Winamp or Foobar2000. It says the file is not compatible.
              Do you have a PSF plugin installed, for either?
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• PSF Plugin

sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  2012...2013....the years of RE.
                  how long before someone tweets kamiya YO BRO CHECK OUT MAH 1.5 BRO
                  SOMEONE WITH THIS THINGIE CALLED TWITTER PLEASE DO IT. I would if I had an account.

and oh, please post his reaction with the appropriated translation.
                  Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post
                    Ahh sweet, thanks! The video I'm uploaded just shows off some of the police station.
                    No problem! , I'll check it out when it's uploaded.

I've been playing through it, and have seen a few of the scenes on there, containing some pretty major spoilers. I posted them on the other thread, but I wouldn't look at them if you don't want to have parts spoiled.

Comment

• Simply THANK YOU VERY MUCH Zork & Da Team !!!! Downloading now !!!! And thanks for confirm it works on PSP

PS: I can imagine the new issues with a new RE on PSP.... similar as the Police Station freeze on RE2, and the one on RE3 after playing Carlos after the exploding hospital XD
                      The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                        No problem! , I'll check it out when it's uploaded.

I've been playing through it, and have seen a few of the scenes on there, containing some pretty major spoilers. I posted them on the other thread, but I wouldn't look at them if you don't want to have parts spoiled.
                        Can't wait to spot them myself!

Here's part one.

Comment

• What's the Link to the other Thread?
                          Last edited by Alfred; 02-17-2013, 07:51 PM.
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• I've been trying to figure out the pc controls for this demo forever. Any pointers out there?

Comment

• Jesus CHRIST. For the first time in MONTHS, I decide to go out and be social, for the day. Then, I come home to this... Reason number five million to never leave my apartment has been confirmed: You miss valuable Resident Evil 1.5 news.

I am so excited, I may be shaking. Putting this shit on my Android, now. Oh, gosh.

Comment

• This might sound a little weird but this morning I dreamt about RE 1.5 for the first time, kinda strange it happened on the day of release! I don't dream about games often at all (I've had around 3 Resident Evil mansion dreams since 1997) and I don't think about RE 1.5 much either so not sure why I had it. Did anyone else have something strange happen haha?

Comment

Working...
                                X