Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The team is godly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      The team is godly.
      I like your sig !

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        this what happen when security forget monitor of code monkey for little over a day. silly code monkey want food and make tantrum and message 'hello. know you busy. this only take moment of time. 約束. can you bring food now?'

Comment

• not to worry. code monkey get banana.

Comment

• Forget the 1.5 fan release, this new battle Colosseum is really going to piss Capcom off.We really are entering an era where fans can mod existing games and make them into something special. While this has been part of the PC gaming comunity for a while,seeing old PS era games gettign the same treatment warms my cold heart.

Comment

• Wow, now that's impressive! I notice people were too busy looking at the battle mode to notice the observation side of the mirror room?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                not to worry. code monkey get banana.
                Stop feeding him once in a while to get more surprises like that hehe.

Comment

• Wet dreams will come true once the PSX dev kit becomes public domain.

Comment

• What 1.5 material could really be out there that the team might be in contact with? I assume it's possible someone out there might have the full scenario script, or perhaps someone out there somewhere has raw files of the VAs or FMVs, of course there's also the 80% build. There's always the argument of "why not just use the 80% build as the base" and I kind of understand where that argument comes from as dissecting the 80% just to use its assets in a customised older build doesn't really make much sense. When people such as B.Zork say things like "having contact to other 1.5 assets" and "many big surprises not just guess work" I really don't know what else could be out there which would be useful besides other builds of 1.5 they can take reference from. Whatever it is though I have no arguments, I appreciate the generosity of any and all contributions to this project, but it will be interesting to see on release exactly what it is they've managed to put into it.
                    Last edited by Guest; 02-22-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• If they have the FMVs I don't think we'll see them til the final release.. But I won't get my hopes up on that part.. VA will be much more likely after what Bzork said (though it could be the code monkey voicing it you never know).

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                        Well you MANIAC, I was joking too.
                        Oh man, I shouldn't have deleted my "conspiracy" signature image
                        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          'hello. know you busy. this only take moment of time. 約束. can you bring food now?'
                          I'm starting to think that bob isn't ONE...

Comment

• will capcom be okay with this , because this looks so good it might catch there attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                              will capcom be okay with this , because this looks so good it might catch there attention.
                              Capcom doesn't give two fucks about it, and even if they did, you can't catch ghosts, but you can only see the consequences of their actions ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post

It's fap time.
                                I... I... I want to go to there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X