Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a question to D.Birkin about the third floor RPD corridor. We know that the room is your team's custom work, but is the puzzle in the room something Capcom had planned or is it something that was added in at liberty?
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
      @D.Birkin: Will you add a breath animation to the characters? Since It's something that's missing.
      Too much work to add a small detail. Breathing animation needs chest matrix manipulation for scaling verteces in and out. I rather have something else to make characters really stand out.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      Just a question to D.Birkin about the third floor RPD corridor. We know that the room is your team's custom work, but is the puzzle in the room something Capcom had planned or is it something that was added in at liberty?
      Tribute to BIO1 we added. 3F is almost empty otherwise. Briefing room and Cheif's office are the only to rooms there that contain something. What for the rest? We cannot fill it all with enemies because of idea lacks.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
        Too much work to add a small detail. Breathing animation needs chest matrix manipulation for scaling verteces in and out. I rather have something else to make characters really stand out.

Tribute to BIO1 we added. 3F is almost empty otherwise. Briefing room and Cheif's office are the only to rooms there that contain something. What for the rest? We cannot fill it all with enemies because of idea lacks.
        Keep the puzzle idea I myself find that more appealing then just walking around some empty corridor.

Comment

• [QUOTE=D.Birkin;251408]Too much work to add a small detail. Breathing animation needs chest matrix manipulation for scaling verteces in and out. I rather have something else to make characters really stand out.

No .. I THINK he means like in older Resident Evils and games like Tomb Raider on Playstation 1... not sure but
          Like this at 6.20 - Leon in the Kendo Gun Shop
          Resident Evil 2 Leon A gameplay walkthrough let's play for Nintendo Gamecube, Sony Playstation, Sega Dreamcast, and PC. I also did Leon B, Claire A, and Clai...
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Exactly what I meant. Since RE2 characters whip up and down a little to make it look like a breath.
            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
              Exactly what I meant. Since RE2 characters whip up and down a little to make it look like a breath.
              Replacing idle animations with that of breathing would cause characters to hold guns in a different way. Unless I use that only for the knife before you aim. I can replace unarmed standard animation if there is demand for it.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• D.Birkin, I'm curious, how are you managing to complete original backgrounds without ADT Masks? Are you able to restore them from original artwork? Are you havig to create your own? Or are you choosing to omit such examples? This I imagine would be pretty difficult to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                  D.Birkin, I'm curious, how are you managing to complete original backgrounds without ADT Masks? Are you able to restore them from original artwork? Are you havig to create your own? Or are you choosing to omit such examples? This I imagine would be pretty difficult to do.

We can create overlay sprites automatically. Those from trial disk need more work and a different technique from what I do to generate them. Creating those sprites is very time consuming. We inject them only when we are sure a background will not change much.

Comment

• It's really nice of you to have created an account here. Being able to interact with the community is really interesting and your posts are very informative. It sheds some light on the massive amount of work you're doing on that game, something that was probably underestimated/ignored before because people weren't necessarily aware of how it really works.

Good luck!

Comment

• Oooooohh new background. What area is that?

Comment

• Backround looks so sick maybe its the entrance of the armory?

Comment

• Is that supposed to be the third floor elevator hall/corridor? It looks nice, but wouldn't a more lavish look be more befitting in order to match the other rooms on the same floor (Conference Room and Iron's Office)? Something like a secretary's desk and waiting area would look pretty spiffy. Thanks for answering my question, btw.
                          Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-28-2013, 02:16 PM.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

We can create overlay sprites automatically. Those from trial disk need more work and a different technique from what I do to generate them. Creating those sprites is very time consuming. We inject them only when we are sure a background will not change much.
                            is that .... Beta / 3.5 Ashley ... dead on the floor ? .... LOL
                            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              It's really nice of you to have created an account here. Being able to interact with the community is really interesting and your posts are very informative. It sheds some light on the massive amount of work you're doing on that game, something that was probably underestimated/ignored before because people weren't necessarily aware of how it really works.
                              With the Colvin leak released many misinterpretations arose. We decided to step in and participate.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                              Is that supposed to be the third floor elevator hall/corridor?
                              We have a winner.

It looks nice, but wouldn't a more lavish look be more befitting in order to match the other rooms on the same floor (Conference Room and Iron's Office)? Something like a secretary's desk and waiting area would look pretty spiffy. Thanks for answering my question, btw.
                              That room uses materials very similar to 3F main corridor. Secretary's desk should not be there. You get acceptance desk at 1F where many other people work. We made it more like a waiting room with some vending machines for refreshments and trophies. Same room on 2F will look similar but with different details and colors.

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                              is that .... Beta / 3.5 Ashley ... dead on the floor ? .... LOL
                              Who knows? Maybe.

Comment

• The painting on the wall next to the couch in the 3F elevator hall / corridor is one that was on the 3F main corridor in the Magic Zombie Door build. I notice it had been replaced in the updated screenshot of 3F main corridor that was posted earlier, with the Pope pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X