Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They aren't in the build at all. IGAS have to custom make their models and code new AI juut for them.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Ah, ok. Well, I'll be looking forward to that!

Comment

• Hello D.Birkin. I wanted to ask you, whether access to all sewers to Elsa and location which is in the video below?

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesis888 View Post
          Hello D.Birkin. I wanted to ask you, whether access to all sewers to Elsa and location which is in the video below?
          I'm not sure whether it was the zombie or Leon, but at 0:30, when Leon jumps down, was that his grunting or the zombies groaning?

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
            We have a nice Metal Gear Solid here.
            Good answer. Did the second pic give it away?
            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
              Yes.
              I can't wait to see the remaining backgrounds of the two Lift Halls and the Conference Room! Are these rooms being kept a surprise intentionally or have you only just completed them?

Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
              It is already updated. Design follows changes appearing in that video.
              I can't wait to see this update either!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                I can't wait to see the remaining backgrounds of the two Lift Halls and the Conference Room! Are these rooms being kept a surprise intentionally or have you only just completed them?
                Newer rooms are not programmed yet. I only have background sets ready for RDT creation. Briefing room is not done yet. Only basic geometry and shapes.

I can't wait to see this update either!

Sneak preview.
                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                  Newer rooms are not programmed yet. I only have background sets ready for RDT creation. Briefing room is not done yet. Only basic geometry and shapes.

Sneak preview.
                  ohhhhh AWESOME !! looks very nice

Comment

• Most excellent!

I've got a rough sketch - no, a CRUDE sketch - of how I thought the RE15 Conference Room might have looked I put up over at the 1 2 3 Modding Boards. I got the side indent wrong (from the front outer wall) in one of the views, but everyone's welcome to it.

Basically I took the image we had, the 3F map plan, along with the version on the RE2 Trial and combined them. I also added elements from pictures of real-world police station conference rooms, such as the media center and the markerboard. The podium and the flagpoles at one end of the room are from the RE2 Trial. As for the coffeepot ... well ... there's cups of coffee on the table in the Bioflames images, so why not?
                    Last edited by RMandel; 04-02-2013, 05:17 AM.
                    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• hello ladies and gentlemen, im new here, but i have been following this thread since the leak though
                      i dont know if this is the right place to introduce myself, so ill skip that

i would like to say im amazed with what drbirkin and bzork and all their friends are up to here
                      its really a nice thing to do for us old school resident evil fans
                      i even think magic zombie door is more fun to play than revelations (i guess the series lost its edge a bit)
                      and im very much looking forward to the final release of this

allthough there are some things i dont understood
                      are you guys creating your own rooms in this game?
                      (just wanna make it clear that i tottaly dont mind if you do, i trust your judgement)
                      if so are you creating your own backgrounds and stuff?
                      and if so, could someone tell me a few rooms from magic zombie door that are made by bzork team?
                      would like to compare, cause all the rooms i have seen looks tottaly like they where originals

one more thing
                      when i play this on my ps1 the game starts to lag very very much, like it slows down, but not on my ps2 though
                      is there a logical explenation or is it just my ps1 laser dying on me, im slightly worried about it, love my consoles

Comment

• Found these psf's not included in the previous rip pack.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                          I'm not sure whether it was the zombie or Leon, but at 0:30, when Leon jumps down, was that his grunting or the zombies groaning?
                          Yes it's Leons 1.5 voice damage sound - then the zombie sound follows - as he is being bitten. Elza also had her unique sounds seen throughout several videos.
                          The one's used in the 1.5 demo are RE2 sounds. While in many 1.5 videos - RE1 Chris and Jill's damage sounds were used.
                          Only rarely did we ever hear any REAL 1.5 character sounds.
                          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Oh my GOD I CAN BELIEVE, SO PLEASE ITS REALLY 1.5???? I AM STUDYING LONG TIME NO ENTER ON COMPUTER, I LEFT MY PC TO MY SISTER BECAUSE NOW I NEED READ A LOT OF BOOKS.

PLEASE ITS REALLY 1.5????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                              I take it the dialogue is unfinished in most cutscenes? Noticed a few errors - I don't know if this is down t direct translation from Japanese or something else.

EDIT: I AM IN NO WAY DISRESPECTING THE TEAM, THIS IS MEANT LIGHTLY I can always ignore it while playing hehe

For EG when Marvin says "Leon. Take my hand." heheh
                              Shouldn't it be "Leon. Give me a hand." instead?

@ D Birkin - How exactly are the lines translated. Is it direct from Japanese or is the team simply making them up as they go along?
                              Some of the dialogue seems a little .. off , in places that's all

"Marvin. Please come here" sounds WAY to polite considering the zombie situation aswell .. too formal.
                              Surely something like "Marvin. Follow me." or "Marvin. Over here." or something like that .. more informal and casual - they are in a horror game afterall.
                              Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 04-02-2013, 06:46 AM.
                              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                                I take it the dialogue is unfinished in most cutscenes? Noticed a few errors - I don't know if this is down t direct translation from Japanese or something else.

EDIT: I AM IN NO WAY DISRESPECTING THE TEAM, THIS IS MEANT LIGHTLY I can always ignore it while playing hehe

For EG when Marvin says "Leon. Take my hand." heheh
                                Shouldn't it be "Leon. Give me a hand." instead?

@ D Birkin - How exactly are the lines translated. Is it direct from Japanese or is the team simply making them up as they go along?
                                Some of the dialogue seems a little .. off , in places that's all

"Marvin. Please come here" sounds WAY to polite considering the zombie situation aswell .. too formal.
                                Surely something like "Marvin. Follow me." or "Marvin. Over here." or something like that .. more informal and casual - they are in a horror game afterall.
                                I'd imagine alot of the translated text in the WIP version was just a direct translation so there is bound to be a few oddities here and there

Comment

Working...
                                X