Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
    This might sound a little weird but this morning I dreamt about RE 1.5 for the first time, kinda strange it happened on the day of release! I don't dream about games often at all (I've had around 3 Resident Evil mansion dreams since 1997) and I don't think about RE 1.5 much either so not sure why I had it. Did anyone else have something strange happen haha?
    No idea, it may be that they are taking their time from both Resident Evil and then continue is something common, just wait and do not think anything bad.
    Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
      Mang what happened to the livestreams? I was pretty active in those
      Life. I've asked him if he'll do more and he said he'd return to them in time. I'd imagine instead of doing very conceptual based stuff for us, he's actually doing genuine stuff on the side. He has a very limited "publicly available" set of material that he can work from for us, such as inserting a Hunter into Squeeze Bomb which really has nothing to do with 1.5. The tutorials were nice but they're not the be all and end all of the games development. I'd suggest participating in his other streams and just have a chill, chat, he might not be doing dev streams but the opportunity is still there to talk to the dev should you want to. The more people who participate the more incentive he might have to do more, because really it's a lot of work to do just for a small audience, having to explain everything word by word in a two hour slot instead of just concentrating hard on getting the job done. He's been playing Sonic games lately, there's been some interesting discussions, by all means join in.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        Here is a little something I've been working on over the past couple of weeks.

It's mostly done by now, but I still need to finish a couple of things in order to complete the lobby office. You can see a video of the lobby working in-game on DB's channel.

Bonus shot:
        Spoiler:
        Excellent work. That is by far the most accurate looking recreation I've seen yet. You've really come a long ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal-_Leon98 View Post
          Here is an improvement of the soundtrack of the laboratory escape, it is a silly thing that Capcom has put that phone message, at least it would have been more logical to use the voice of the RE1 of position marker.

Has anyone noticed this background track that is heard only in the part that shows the spider tunnel? It does not sound familiar to me.

https://youtu.be/ZTd0cPGCYSg?t=33s
          Nicely done.

Comment

• Now that Resident Evil 2 Remake is revealed and looking so good, i hope that gives enough motivation to Gemini and everyone involved in this project, to work hard on it after all this years, im still hyped to play this someday
            ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
              Now that Resident Evil 2 Remake is revealed and looking so good, i hope that gives enough motivation to Gemini and everyone involved in this project, to work hard on it after all this years, im still hyped to play this someday
              Yep hopefully reignite some interest in these forums again, Dot50Cal doesn't come by that often anymore maybe we'll get another podcast review in January once it's released, Spencer got himself banned though

Comment

• Now that RE2R has been revealed i wonder if Capcom will show off some footage from a more complete build of RE1.5 like they did for the N64 version of 0?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                  Now that RE2R has been revealed i wonder if Capcom will show off some footage from a more complete build of RE1.5 like they did for the N64 version of 0?
                  It would be very interesting if they show parts we haven't seen, it makes you wonder what they may have in their archives.

Comment

• I'm really excited at the fact they are incoporating so much 1.5 content in whether they realize it or not such as:

The darker lit/more realistic police station
                    The bathroom
                    Mr. X getting attacked by Birkin similar to Birking attacking Man-Spider
                    The staircases
                    I would imagine an extended factory section.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      I'm really excited at the fact they are incoporating so much 1.5 content in whether they realize it or not such as:

The darker lit/more realistic police station
                      The bathroom
                      Mr. X getting attacked by Birkin similar to Birking attacking Man-Spider
                      The staircases
                      I would imagine an extended factory section.
                      Can't wait to use the Elza Walker outfit as well , wonder if it will change Claire's hair color to blonde.

Love the fact the R.P.D has the metal shutters as well now.
                      All these little touches are really making the atmosphere look great.

and on the 1.5 game , what was the last info about it ? Last I remember was the Stream that showed us the FMV footage.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                        Can't wait to use the Elza Walker outfit as well , wonder if it will change Claire's hair color to blonde.

and on the 1.5 game , what was the last info about it ? Last I remember was the Stream that showed us the FMV footage.
                        There's FMV footage? o.O

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post

Yes, now it's a real police station. I wonder what else they did change, it seems they took few things from RE 1.5, the Elza Walker outfit is a nod to that.

Comment

• I have my concerns as now that an official remake has been announced, the chances of this one getting a cease and desist just increased by a large amount.

Comment

• But who are they gonna send it to? To this day nobody knows the identities of the constituent members of team IGAS. They did well to keep this as secret as possible. Now they can't be painted as targets, since nobody has been identified. Only Gemini is more in the public eye, and he's just coding a game engine that could be used for anything. Not enough to tell him to quit it. It's not over yet.

Comment

• Hope so.

Comment

Working...
                                X