Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superb work on the Marvin model if that's the case though. Probably gives reason why John was also a placeholder in Leon's scenario in some photos.
    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• All a conspiracy to get hold of 1.5. Make 1.5 owners scared the game will go public and their copy lose its worth, so they rush to sell them and make cash before too late, being careless who they sell it to.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
        All a conspiracy to get hold of 1.5. Make 1.5 owners scared the game will go public and their copy lose its worth, so they rush to sell them and make cash before too late, being careless who they sell it to.

Comment

• ...I wish I'd thought of that. We could have it years ago!

Comment

• A few more pics for comparison.

The face doesn't really match up. Notice how his lips are big and pink in the first pic; they're easily noticeable even if the pictures are small and blurry as heck. Also, notice the head shape. :p
            Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-18-2012, 04:21 AM.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Talk about Capcom emphasising on Marvin's lips.

Also this post should be changed or taken down, sorta blows the whole thing out of proportion as none of us screwed anything up, nor is the game's release in any danger.
              Last edited by Darkside05; 06-18-2012, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• About Marvin model, you are right, it's different, I watched with more attention and his head is a lot like the final RE2.

What's more, maybe have used the complete model of Marvin from final RE2.

Now I think Marvin is not in this build, because Alzaire said it and also because if he were in it, appear during the game, as we see in some scans and old screenshots, John appears instead.

Not it makes no sense?

Why appears John instead of Marvin, if supposedly is on the build?

Because it is not.

This team is taking care of complete or fix this build, must have enough knowledge, as they are able to add things to the game and not to mention that it's a PSX game (difficult to edit at that level).

Now changing the subject, I was reading this topic and saw that some were saying that the guy had deleted screenshots from facebook.

I still see that are available:

These links are the originals from facebook.
                Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 06-18-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Facebook never truly deletes photographs it hosts until like 1 year after it was up, if those photographs were hotlinked earlier in the thread - someone save them now (If you truly believe this isn't a hoax).
                  So yeah, even though the links to them are gone on Facebook, the photograph is still up on the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    A few more pics for comparison.

The face doesn't really match up. Notice how his lips are big and pink in the first pic; they're easily noticeable even if the pictures are small and blurry as heck. Also, notice the head shape. :p
                    Capcom = Racists XD
                    Man, Leon is even shorter than Linda.

Comment

• I'm inclined to believe this is legit. If the release actually goes ahead without turning into some Kickstarter or donation drive my faith in humanity will be restored.

Leon isn't shorter than Linda. She's wearing heels. Doesn't count.
                      Last edited by consoul; 06-18-2012, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• She's wearing flat shoes. They're about as tall I think, with Ada being just a tad bit shorter than Leon.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• She's not wearing heels, they are flat shoes. But yeah, she isn't taller than Leon. She is just a tad shorter than he is.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I'll probably ask something stupid, but I want Alzaire or some other expert I got this question:

They are Roy and Annette models are in this build?

Comment

• Don't believe so.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ok, thanks Alzaire!

Comment

Working...
                                X