X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Bot
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
    "Main Canon" translates to "Main Series", for what it's worth. In other words, he's out of the obscurity of Survivor and rollin' with the big boys, so to speak.
    Makes much more sense. Technically he already was by simply being Leon's friend, they don't usually mention any of the characters or events from the main series in any of the extra games.

It's actually kinda sad seeing how much it looks like Ark, feeling hopeful, then remembering that it's fucking CAPCOM.
    Last edited by News Bot; 07-13-2012, 11:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DarkMemories
    replied
    "Main Canon" translates to "Main Series", for what it's worth. In other words, he's out of the obscurity of Survivor and rollin' with the big boys, so to speak.

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
    Ark Thompson seems the most likely candidate (even the movie's attire for him seems similar). Interesting that they might be bringing a side character into the main canon.
    He was always part of the main canon though, there only is one canon. I'd be more surprised if they brought back Carlos or Nicholai considering they had decided that they would never appear in the main series again due to initially being written as non-canon characters.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
    Leon is a government agent, highly trained in weapons, blades and hand-to-hand. Not to mention that Leon is still well versed in those arts whereas Billy has probably gone a little slack, running from the law and all. Besides, Krauser was hard-core special forces (which would no doubt eat Billy's Marine lunch) with a giant super-strong mutant arm, and Leon beat him with a knife.
    So many things wrong with this.

Marine training annihilates government agent training.
    Marines are highly trained in CQC, weapons, knives, and everything survival basically. They are also very powerful and strong when it comes to strength.
    Billy had to do no running, his name was cleared by Rebecca post-RE1. He can easily change his name and live a new, clean record life.
    Krauser was cake. However, had it not been for Ada, he would have easily killed Leon. Easily.
    Leon never beat Krauser with a knife.
    Leon never even killed Krauser, Ada did.

My friend joined the Marines. Skinny, skater guy. 3 years later he comes back looking like John Cena, doing backflips and other crazy shit. The marines training is sick, and is one of the best out there (I was to be a Marine myself, but things changed course in the 2nd year of University and I steered myself towards a different field).

Leave a comment:

• Kei_M
    replied
    Y'guys! Don't get my hopes up! Now I've officially set myself up for disappointment =[

Leave a comment:

• Beanovsky Durst
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    New guy looks a lot like Ark Thompson.

Doubt CAPCOM will be that awesome, though.
    A returning character from the Biohazard LIMBO? Nah, knowing Capcom is just another disposable plot device character. I'd love to see Ark though. He seemed like a cool guy on Survivor.

Leave a comment:

• DarkMemories
    replied
    Ark Thompson seems the most likely candidate (even the movie's attire for him seems similar). Interesting that they might be bringing a side character into the main canon.
    Last edited by DarkMemories; 07-13-2012, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Probably some dude named Jong Dingashingadingshing, brother of some female in the movie who ends up getting mutated. Degeneration 2.

Leave a comment:

• AsteroidBlues
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    No denial. He'll look him into the eyes, squint, call him Queenie, and hit him before he even knows what happened.

Like I said, only Rebecca Chambers can boss around that marine. And that only because he was kind and respectful.

Edit: Hopefully the 7 minutes isn't from the beginning (I'm sure it is), but rather somewhere in the middle of the film, exciting and full of action.
    Leon is a government agent, highly trained in weapons, blades and hand-to-hand. Not to mention that Leon is still well versed in those arts whereas Billy has probably gone a little slack, running from the law and all. Besides, Krauser was hard-core special forces (which would no doubt eat Billy's Marine lunch) with a giant super-strong mutant arm, and Leon beat him with a knife.

Leave a comment:

• BeefWellington
    replied
    Im strongly beliveing its Ark. Leon and Ark were friends as well

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    New guy looks a lot like Ark Thompson.

Doubt CAPCOM will be that awesome, though.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Stalker
    replied
    I've seen the trailer myself. Can't wait to see it.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
    Leon would destroy Coen. Anytime, Anywhere. Do not deny the obvious.
    No denial. He'll look him into the eyes, squint, call him Queenie, and hit him before he even knows what happened.

Like I said, only Rebecca Chambers can boss around that marine. And that only because he was kind and respectful.

Edit: Hopefully the 7 minutes isn't from the beginning (I'm sure it is), but rather somewhere in the middle of the film, exciting and full of action.
    Last edited by ElusionM; 07-13-2012, 10:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BeefWellington
    replied
    Hopefully the 7 minute thing will be posted soon

Leave a comment:

• AsteroidBlues
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Not in a million years. Billy would have snuffed Leon the second Leon tried to act rough with him. But instead this new guy/Ark stands there with his mouth open and the expression "Yesh master, anything you say master".

No one bosses around ex-Marine Billy Coen.

Except Rebecca lol.
    Leon would destroy Coen. Anytime, Anywhere. Do not deny the obvious.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Hope that the new male character plays a similar role to Angela and there isn't a second female character to Ada as the leak suggested. Leon needs to dudebro out with a guy for once.
    I totally agree, although it would have been awesome if it was someone from past games. Like Barry. XD That would be epic, I can just hear the "old man" quips now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X