Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shanemurphy
    replied
    I think you will be able to run it fine, but for a game like RE5 a Quad Core for recommended (possibly for full quality and 1080p) it's just nuts when you think about it.

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonElder
    replied
    So whats that mean? Is that to good for mine? I dont know much about Specifications.

Leave a comment:

• shanemurphy
    replied
    Holy crap, I was not sure if memory was serving me right but it was

Recommended Intel Core2Quad Processor or better

O_o

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonElder
    replied
    Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
    If you think that picture is epic, watch this vid. Imagine no mercy.... WITH LICKERS!

Lol wow 4.10 looks like the ground is moving. So what kind of specs do you need to play this? I have a Pentium Dual Core processor. 4GB memory, about 81 GB left on my hard drive space.

Leave a comment:

• AsteroidBlues
    replied
    Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    Damn that looks awesome, it definitely reminds me of the earlier RE5 trailers.
    If you think that picture is epic, watch this vid. Imagine no mercy.... WITH LICKERS!

Leave a comment:

• REmaster
    replied
    Damn that looks awesome, it definitely reminds me of the earlier RE5 trailers.

Leave a comment:

• AsteroidBlues
    replied
    Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
    Really? Never heard about this. Sounds like fun.
    It's pretty amazing. I have a pretty high end custom build PC so I get upwards of 40+ enemies on screen at a time. (impossible to count) It's madness! Let me put in terms most RE fans can understand.... A shotgun blast will NEVER clear you a path to get away. Never.

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
    the main game should have 5x more majinis like no mercy, because that is a city, eheh, and you should think better between run and shoot. althought, keyboard on pc version is bullshit, you cant change the reload button, which is the same for run, so, instead run, you may reload like a moron.

that mode is crazy fun, but RE5 dont have the same mechanics of RE4, since most majinis will not bump each other during a melee, giving you a breath to engage another melee.
    I have no clue what you're talking about... When I play RE5, in order to run you press shift+w and the reload is 'R'.
    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 07-17-2012, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yurieu
    replied
    the main game should have 5x more majinis like no mercy, because that is a city, eheh, and you should think better between run and shoot. althought, keyboard on pc version is bullshit, you cant change the reload button, which is the same for run, so, instead run, you may reload like a moron.

that mode is crazy fun, but RE5 dont have the same mechanics of RE4, since most majinis will not bump each other during a melee, giving you a breath to engage another melee.

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonElder
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    It's a mode exclusive to the PC version. It's just regular Mercenaries, but the game throws a lot more enemies at you if your PC can handle it.
    Really? Never heard about this. Sounds like fun.

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
    I am confused. What is No Mercy mode? Is it something in Versus? I hardly played Versus had like 2 games and never looked back.
    It's a mode exclusive to the PC version. It's just regular Mercenaries, but the game throws a lot more enemies at you if your PC can handle it.

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonElder
    replied
    I am confused. What is No Mercy mode? Is it something in Versus? I hardly played Versus had like 2 games and never looked back.

Leave a comment:

• AsteroidBlues
    started a topic Resident Evil 5 "No Mercy" Mode

Resident Evil 5 "No Mercy" Mode

I was playing "No Mercy" mode in RE5 recently, and realized something that I hadn't before. I was playing Stage 1 like a million times before, and I suddenly got surrounded by 30+ Majini and had a sudden flashback to the early E3 videos of RE5 before they changed it to the version of RE5 we got. It's too bad, because No Mercy mode is the best part of RE5 for me. The story mode would have been much more stressful with that many enemies. XD Is anyone else here a rabid No Mercy mode fan? I'd like to hear some alternate survival strategies.

For those of you unfamiliar with No Mercy mode, here is Newsbot to explain and some comparison photos.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Normal Mercenaries Mode:

No Mercy Mode:
    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 07-17-2012, 08:19 PM.
Working...
X