Clear All

• Small update!!!

CHANGES:

1-Now you can play as Elza in the next rooms:
    ROOM203 - L TUNNEL 2
    ROOM207 - SPIDER TUNNEL
    ROOM209 - ALLIGATOR ROOM
    ROOM302 - SITE C

2-Also I add a new playable room, I mean to R. CORRIDOR (ROOM404) for play with both characters (you can access to it from DEBUG MENU only).

Note: I can't get that the boundaries from ROOM404 work correctly, yet... so, this room will not have boundaries for now.

Special thanks to Mikhail for tell me a great method to replace and insert new files!

Download:
    The page you were looking for could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Comment

• You're alive! Good to see you still at it bro! Are these just accessible rooms that dont crash anymore or are they connected?
      Last edited by ParasiteAdam; 05-08-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
        You're alive! Good to see you still at it bro! Are these just accessible rooms that dont crash anymore or are they connected?
        Yeah, I'm alive! the only connected room there is ROOM302, the others you just can access it from DEBUG MENU.

Comment

• Awesome!

Comment

• That's cool)))
            sigpic

Comment

• Great work as always, I accidently found a boundary code in the spider tunnel
              300ACAD6 00??
              Seems to select boundary number used for each level and camera, when you climb a object or change from one background to another it maps a new border for you to walk along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                Great work as always, I accidently found a boundary code in the spider tunnel
                300ACAD6 00??
                Seems to select boundary number used for each level and camera, when you climb a object or change from one background to another it maps a new border for you to walk along.
                Interesting, thanks for it!

Comment

• Maybe you can alter Ada's warp to location so she's clickable after the gorilla fight atm she's here and you can't get to her before it flicks over to the next camera to activate the next scene.

Ada: Okay, it's over now
                  Ada: There are some outrageous monsters out there
                  Leon: Yeah Anyway, let's get out of here

I was also checking the game script and nowhere does Sherry mention seeing Leon.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Mikhail; 05-09-2013, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• You use a clean iso right? And it includes all the old changes? Super damn good job DB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                      Maybe you can alter Ada's warp to location so she's clickable after the gorilla fight atm she's here and you can't get to her before it flicks over to the next camera to activate the next scene.

I was also checking the game script and nowhere does Sherry mention seeing Leon.
                      How do you access the game script?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        You use a clean iso right? And it includes all the old changes? Super damn good job DB.
                        Yes.

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                        Maybe you can alter Ada's warp to location so she's clickable after the gorilla fight atm she's here and you can't get to her before it flicks over to the next camera to activate the next scene.

Yeah, I know about that, there are a small hidden cutscene. I will show you it soon!

Thanks anyway for tell me that Mikhail!
                        Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 05-09-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Friend thanks for your patch and put the game to control the character but not as done as done could explain

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                            Small update!!!

CHANGES:

1-Now you can play as Elza in the next rooms:
                            ROOM203 - L TUNNEL 2
                            ROOM207 - SPIDER TUNNEL
                            ROOM209 - ALLIGATOR ROOM
                            ROOM302 - SITE C

2-Also I add a new playable room, I mean to R. CORRIDOR (ROOM404) for play with both characters (you can access to it from DEBUG MENU only).

Note: I can't get that the boundaries from ROOM404 work correctly, yet... so, this room will not have boundaries for now.

Special thanks to Mikhail for tell me a great method to replace and insert new files!

Download:
                            http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/d9f65d40
                            cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                              How do you access the game script?
                              By using a hex editor and translation table on the game ISO image file. That'll get you the game texts and cutscene dialogues, although it'll take a while to keyword search the entire ISO image. How to do this was posted a while back. A method to rip the actual room RDTs was also discussed - and once you've got those, there's several different tools to work with the event scripts inside the RDTs themselves. The really difficult part is patching it all back into the game ... but I'll let the real experts on that discuss it if they wish.
                              Last edited by RMandel; 05-10-2013, 03:18 AM.
                              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                                By using a hex editor and translation table on the game ISO image file. That'll get you the game texts and cutscene dialogues, although it'll take a while to keyword search the entire ISO image. How to do this was posted a while back. A method to rip the actual room RDTs was also discussed - and once you've got those, there's several different tools to work with the event scripts inside the RDTs themselves. The really difficult part is patching it all back into the game ... but I'll let the real experts on that discuss it if they wish.
                                Heh yeah I'm sorry I didn't understand any of that >< Actually I only ask for my writing project.

Comment

Working...
                                X