No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excelent work, this patch is awesome. Thanks a lot!!

Comment

• The only major issue is the drastically inaccurate dimensions of the Elevator Hallway. Otherwise, not bad.

Comment

• Great stuff thanks for this Had a lot of fun running around the rpd as a whole building with no missing rooms. They may not be perfect but they're damn good and fun!

your work is appreciated for keeping us busy while IGAS slave away silently!
        4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Did you correct the Outdoor B room warp to the Radio room?
          nice to be able play the full rpd :-)

Comment

• nice works db friend although i having one request of the quality is a bit hardly to see even architektur is a good one i am liked

Comment

• Great patch DB... finally i can play almost the full precinct, a little buggy but it's great... I'd like to see the Chief Office ERA 1... it has the RE1 Style... great job

Comment

• Can someone post it on isozone?

Comment

• I finally found an opportunity to sit down and play this patch. It's interesting to run through the rooms connected together. I'm a big fan of the Era 1 lobby as well. Hopefully DXP does some more rooms for future patches. I agree with Rick's sentiments on how well they fit the atmosphere and similar artistic styles.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Hello folks!

Here I show you a new/improved DXP's RPD Lobby (Era 1) version, this one is more close to real one:

What you think about it? I personally love this new version!

I also show you a recently released Grant Bitman (Beta Leon) created by Rusty, if you have interest in get it, you can found it here:

I hope you enjoy this new video.

See you new time!

Comment

• Are you bored does not happen. =)
                      sigpic

Comment

• Looks good.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Hello folks!

Once again, I show you a new DXP's work.

I hope you like this update.

See you next time!

Comment

• Suddenly)) It was amazing to witness such a location in working condition. Coming restoration lab?
                            sigpic

Comment

• wow you guys work fast , amazing video.

Comment

• Hello folks!

Here I present you my last video from 2014!

This is a preview of DXP's Factoy Office B reconstruction (yeah, that missing office which was replaced with retail RE2 data):

I hope you like it!

Happy new 2015 everyone!
                                Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 12-31-2014, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X