Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is it?

Comment

• No idea, but after the topics and posts he made (most of which I've deleted), it's obvious it's one of "those", such as a topic called "Fuck You". So he's been re-banned, whoever it is.

Comment

• Given the address his IP is coming from I'd guess it was He Who Cannot Be Named...literally, because the censor thing pops up. It's a UK address so that rules out most of the usual suspects right off.

Comment

• Cleggy7 is from the UK, so is "he who shall not be named". Most troll accounts on here have apparently been from the former, so the usual suspects are mainly from the UK.
          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 09-17-2009, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Don't worry THIA, you can thank this great nation of mine some other time!

Comment

• He has the same IP as "StrawberrySwing", someone who was here before and banned by Carn. Anyone know who that was?

Comment

• ...anybody care? I don't. Like all people with skin, trolls all look the same to me. Now, taste...you can tell the troll apart by taste by just how strong the flavour of shame is.

Comment

• DM, you should write a book. Seriously, literally every post you make is so well written and creative...I've never heard so many brutal, hilarious-yet intelligent ways of dealing with trolls/moderating in general. I'm not sure what the book would be about, but I know you write fiction from time to time. Anywho, until Al Gore decides to destroy what he created (sarcasm), the internet will always unleash wave after wave of trolls, which be trollin.

I know the IP solution cleared many a troll from these waters, but as you can see just recently, even those who slip through the cracks are almost instantly banned. I never had much of a problem with Miss V, but just like Member of stars, the back and forth conflicts wouldn't stop. I know most of us share a deep passion for the game and it's characters in general, but what's the point in arguing until you're unable to discuss, period?
                  Last edited by REmaster; 09-17-2009, 10:23 PM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    DM, you should write a book. Seriously, literally every post you make is so well written and creative...I've never heard so many brutal, hilarious-yet intelligent ways of dealing with trolls/moderating in general. I'm not sure what the book would be about, but I know you write fiction from time to time. Anywho, until Al Gore decides to destroy what he created (sarcasm), the internet will always unleash wave after wave of trolls, which be trollin.

I know the IP solution cleared many a troll from these waters, but as you can see just recently, even those who slip through the cracks are almost instantly banned. I never had much of a problem with Miss V, but just like Member of stars, the back and forth conflicts wouldn't stop. I know most of us share a deep passion for the game and it's characters in general, but what's the point in arguing until you're unable to discuss, period?
                    Wow...

Come to think of it, you're right.

Comment

• I am writing a book. Two in fact. And because shameless self promotion gets me everywhere, here's the link to the zombie story I'm writing, or at least it's prologue and first chapter. http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2338

Comment

• Looks like I'm not banned? Sorry for shitting up the forums, guys. I won't do it again.

Comment

• I just noticed RagevsFans was banned. What he do?
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 12-09-2009, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations?

Comment

• Why'd he get banned? I don't feel like rummaging through topics to find the answer.

Comment

• RagevsFans is banned till the end of the year for pretty much hardly having any posts of any meaningful nature other than "hatin'" (to the point where it's borderline trolling).
                                (Seriously, just go through his relatively short post history for samples.)

Comment

Working...
                                X