No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HouseofHerrera/House0fHerrera has been permanently banned. He got a temporary 1 day ban triggered by 5 infraction points for all the spam posts on Darkmoon's wall, which he dealt with by making a new account to get around the ban and spamming up the site.
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-16-2010, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• On the plus side, ladies and gentleman, he has high hopes you will rally to his cause for us mods being so horrid, stopping his spamming and expecting actually answers when he protests how innocent he is. I expect all protests at our actions to be logged on my wall. Thanks.

I'm sure we'll feature heavily in his next podcast. I, for one, am looking foward to it.

Comment

• For some reason he still thinks it was you who banned him, not me, even though I made it quite clear in the ban message and you even said in your last reply you'd be referring it to someone else to deal with. If he does include us in the podcast, it shows he has nothing better to talk about, though it would be quite amusing.

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 07-16-2010, 07:07 AM.

Comment

• Presidentevil banned?

Theres a shocker.

Comment

• Well looks like I've been gone for a while now. He keeps cursing in all of his post, racism, hating etc. It's no surprising he gets banned. Though it is ironic hating especially on japs.

He prolly wasn't into anime haha. Though what leaves me, whoever banned him...did you go easy on him and gave him a vacation or is it sayonara this time....right now its perfect timing since bannon the crab is over you nem and just continues feasting in a 2nd straight banned being herrera beign banned not too long ago.
            Last edited by Guest; 07-27-2010, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• He has a 1 week ban. I don't like racism, but I'm not a complete bastard either. He gets a second chance. Probably not much more than that though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                He has a 1 week ban. I don't like racism, but I'm not a complete bastard either. He gets a second chance. Probably not much more than that though.
                You are a lenient man Mr Darkmoon. ah well, maybe this will cure him of his need to make thread after thread.

Comment

• Hey hey, I've learned my lesson for being a dick yet again, so now no more nonsense outta me, I swear on my grave.
                  "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Good. Keep in mind, though, you don't have any chances left. So I hope you mean it.

Comment

• Originally posted by presidentevil View Post
                      Hey hey, I've learned my lesson for being a dick yet again, so now no more nonsense outta me, I swear on my grave.
                      This is Resident Evil. Your grave means nothing. Swear on your brain or something, something you need in the undead phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve-Ø View Post
                        This is Resident Evil. Your grave means nothing. Swear on your brain or something, something you need in the undead phase.
                        Read the topic. Don't post in this thread unless you have to (meaning generally only in relevant relation to someone being banned). We are trying to be stricter on this topic. You don't need to post an apology reply or anything, just be aware next time.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                          Presidentevil banned?

Theres a shocker.
                          Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                          Read the topic. Don't post in this thread unless you have to (meaning generally only in relevant relation to someone being banned). We are trying to be stricter on this topic. You don't need to post an apology reply or anything, just be aware next time.
                          Don't discriminate.

Comment

• You made an unnecessary post in this thread when the topic clearly states not to. I gave you a fair warning and since you ignored it, you've been given an infraction for ignoring moderator instruction.

I was not a moderator at the time of presidentevil's last message in this topic and I am not responsible for whatever leniency was extended in the past in this topic before. I said we are -trying- to be stricter in this topic. Some stuff has slid by in the past, but that is no excuse for you to try to skirt the rule of the topic and expect no punishment.

If you have a dispute with this, take it up with another moderator. Don't respond in this topic again about this or you will receive further infractions.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Just to throw my two cents in on this - I agree completely with Alzaire's decision and his comments. Another issue I have with the situation is the fact that nemesiswontdie's post was current at the time, but Steve O's post was bumping a topic which beforehand, hadn't been posted in for 2 months, and with spam. That wouldn't go down in any normal topic, let alone one that specifically states "Don't post unless you have to". So if it helps you to further understand why you got the points, it's pretty much because there's three rules broken instead of one - ignoring mod instructions (you had a verbal warning before the points were given, but ignored it and posted again when it should have been taken out of the topic), bumping a topic needlessly, and spam; not just because we're strict one minute and not another, or that we 'discriminate'.
                              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-28-2010, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Why is CR29 banned?

Comment

Working...
                                X