No announcement yet.

Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dot50Cal, how about you provide a link to the thread or context where this occurred? kevstah2004 is a longtime member, so what is up with a statement such as yours without the evidence?

Obviously I missed this, since it happened 3 days ago according to your post.
    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Basically, Kevstah started claiming that Dot has 1.5 despite no evidence, and that he faked the release of the recent betas. Or possibly just altered. Or something. It's not really very clear. Once he insulted MarkGrass he was banned for 3 days.

Comment

• Thanks, Jon That certainly cleared it up.
        Last edited by Trent; 04-11-2011, 04:47 PM.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• No worries. Always happy to help.

And kill. Mostly kill.

Comment

• For the record, I never requested a ban for Kevstah.

In fact, I wasn't even aware until a day or so after the 1.5 accusations, at which point I decided to poke fun at myself with yet another waste of forum space (much like this post).

No hard feelings, here (seriously, it's the internet), but I can understand the mod's banning.
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• No, the insult was simply the straw that broke the camel's back. You were only involved in that you were the person insulted, Mark. It rather irritated a few people, along with his other actiond.

Comment

• Mr Spencer on Oskar-det.

Sure his comments about rape I can overlook, but slagging off RE2? Inexcusable.
                sigpic

Comment

• Hah! Yeah, I really should have gotten him then and there...

Because at least one member is questioning his banning, it was because he managed to wrack up enough infraction points in a single day via insults to get banned. As a rule, if someone manages that, they're gone. His misogynistic and sexist posts, such as voting on whether a woman's ass was good enough, didn't exactly help anyone's opinion on whether he should stay or not.

Comment

• If anyone's curious to know what became of Oskar, this sums it up:

See you in hell.

Comment

• Is this going to suggest he was killed by angry feminists? Because he probably was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        it was because he managed to wrack up enough infraction points in a single day via insults to get banned.
                        This must be some kind of record for the site.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I really, really wish it was. But if someone does manage to do it that fast, we usually take a look and see the chances of them actually behaving when they return. Most get perma-banned there and then, and prove there maturity by signing up again to yell.

Comment

• Although an obvious troll, he kind of livened the place up a bit.
                            Look how we all came together and united as a community to tell him how crazy and misogynistic he was.
                            He was the Emmanuel Goldstein of THIA to Darkmoon's Big Brother. Because we all love Darkmoon.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Well, except he was real. And kinda creepy. On the plus side, I did feel a lot of love from you guys, which is nice, since not so long ago I felt fairly heavily hated.

Comment

• And with our common foe gone we're now going to turn on ourselves.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X