Banned Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    ...we so need to add that to the site. Bannon gets an upgrade and deletes users, not just from the boards, but from the very fabric of reality.
    lol *applause to bannon*

Comment

...we so need to add that to the site. Bannon gets an upgrade and deletes users, not just from the boards, but from the very fabric of reality.
      ACTIVATE! THE REALITY! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! [/Davros]

Comment

It didn't help that he kept ignoring everyone's questions when directed at him...
        This.

He just kept spamming out new questions, hardly answering anything he was asked. And since, as far as the prototype side of the community goes (and the prototype community in general) goes, it's always been important to most to label stuff properly and logically.

He kept spewing out the terms "Beta 3" and "Beta 4" when talking about some RE3 stuff, and when asked why he used those names, he never replied. All he ever said was that he didn't know anything about Beta 1 and Beta 2. And I'd say the way those questions were coined for him, it was done within what should be understandable, even for someone with a minimal amount of English knowledge. He's also hard at work, labeling a BH3 preview sampler (rolling demo variant, which was recently discovered) for "TGS Ver." over on the ASSEMblergames forums at the moment.

This, even though there already is a "proper" TGS version out there somewhere, waiting to be found. Its existence is proven by the title screen and "scene selection" pictures that can be found on the disc for the retail version of the game, which were both posted in the thread he got banned in, for anyone who's curious about this. Of course, whether this was a proper hand out demo or just a special build used in display stations only... is something we do not know. And with the rarity and limited availability of certain Japanese trial discs... who knows if we'll ever know

(Blind guess is that he for some absurd reason called one build for Beta 3 'cause of how BH2, besides 1.5, has a set of coined terms that are v1 and v2. What was up with his so called Beta 4? Sounds more like someone just broke the XA streams of an ISO, which is fairly easy to do, and called it a beta version. And then also called the disc with the video for TGS Ver., 'cause it also happens to have some of the same files on the disc... forgot if it had the TGS graphics tucked away somewhere too, though.)

Comment

• Why did adamthegrave get banned?

Comment

• Insulting various members, staff included. His ban should be over though soon, since it was a month long one...unless he insults someone again at which point it's a permanent one.

Comment

• idk if he will be back on here though. He took me and a few other THIA members off his PSN friends list.

oh well.

Comment

• I see. Very well then.

Comment

• Okay. Now why in the world did mcjohn get banned?

IP match to a previously banned member, or something?

Comment

• A spambot. As we said previously, don't ask if a zero post person is banned. Its almost always because they are a spam/advertising bot.

Comment

• Sorry. Didn't quite catch what you said about zero posters. I'll keep that in mind next time.

Comment

• NP

Comment

• Helegad is permanently banned, for good this time. Due to his unwillingness to follow the most common and known rules here at THIA (piracy), he just couldn't stop writing tutorials on how to pirate movies and games.

That and his constant fighting with moderators has led to this. Please respect people who are banned and don't gossip about them. This isn't that kind of forum.

Comment

• adamthegrave has been permanently banned after having just come off a month long ban. He still kept insulting people (including a moderator), so that won't be tolerated. It was made clear to him that this was his last chance on that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                              adamthegrave has been permanently banned after having just come off a month long ban. He still kept insulting people (including a moderator), so that won't be tolerated. It was made clear to him that this was his last chance on that matter.

I noticed he made a rude reply not long ago to dark chris about him saying someone was beautiful and he replyed with
                              Originally posted by adamthegrave View Post
                              if you say so....

Comment

• That was what earned him the perma, since before this he had been doing the same thing to Darkmoon and Alexia. Its as if he was trying to get banned, so I guess he got his way. I just don't get it, he seemed like a cool guy when I played RE5 with him over voice chat on PS3. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X