Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Well we tried getting the debug working with the PS2 but its not possible. Capcom wisened up and put extra measures to make sure it wasnt possible. Ill be looking for textures though. ;)

Leave a comment:

• ChuckthePlant
    replied
    Since part of the article is called "Hacking The Trials", do you and Mark plan on taking a shot at the other trial/demo builds? I'm particularly interested in whether or not any of the PS2 trials have a similar debug menu, or has this not been explored yet?

If so, do you guys plan on pursuing it?
    Last edited by ChuckthePlant; 05-19-2006, 05:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nikovich
    replied
    Don't bump topics 20 minutes after posting on them with questions you were told not to ask,

or you'll get

And now that you have been,

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Yes, you may all get a +1 count by spamming the Bannon Crab as he has been fed tonight. Its been a long time since he has feasted and this welp has not fufiled his hunger. He must be praised lest he be loosed!!

Leave a comment:

• Carnivol
    replied
    Here's this giant enemy crab!

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    You ask me a forbiden question. I tell you I cant answer it and to stop, You ask me three more times the same question. I ask you to stop again, and give you a warning. Now you insult me and "call me out"? not to mention bring your models and some personal issue with me into this thread to derail it. What the fuck? Now you post another bump...LOL!!!!!! I've said all that I will on this matter.

[SIZE="5"]BANNON'ED[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]PS If you attempt to join in this discussion any further at this forum or try to register under a new account I will be notifying you isp Rogers that you are in violation of our TOS and conducting disruptive behavior.[/SIZE]

Sorry but THIA doesnt bend to some kid who cant be assed to read an article and then requests the main admin to summarize its contents for him, since hes so special. Nor do we take kindly to threats that you will open multiple accounts.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-16-2006, 11:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mariokart64n
    replied
    bumb*

also why is this hush hush, whats the RMA or whatever. is this a serious matter?
    >do i seriously have to wait for this feature thing to come back online to find that answer.

Leave a comment:

• mariokart64n
    replied
    whoa, you got some problem, if all your doing is stalking people now
    though thats a pretty old site. and no thats not what you were talking about. also thats not my ISP anymore, and i doubt they'd dicoonect my service.

>why are you being such a hard ass. i was joking. but obviously you are too sice you didn't ban me. but still yo thats creepy. but at the same time gratifiying. i made that when i was like 16, and since i'm no longer with bell canada, i can't remove that page. so you got me, age name all. HELLO.

but the good side is you failed to find the new site. that ones about anime and psx games. if you found the new one, then i'd be impressed. come-on wow me.

also is this like a invite to a showdown or something?

EDIT:
    readup a bit.
    correct me if i'm wrong.
    A. you knew about the debug
    B. you and mark played with it
    C. some how you discover how to unlock the disabled pages in debug
    D. you spend a lot of your time figuring out what the disabled pages do
    E. you feel that releasing this info is bad, as you don't want people taking credit?
    F. well thats were i am now.

well i guess my job is to do some serious decompiling of the dol file. then i guess the rest should just follow behind, or was it more complicated, along the lines, each page has to be individual hacked?
    sorry, sorry more questions... now i'm hearing about RE3.5, thats just cool. now i'm freaked about it.
    Last edited by mariokart64n; 05-16-2006, 11:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    When refering to "tits and ass" as you put it, I was discussing your website. Also please dont try and threaten me with opening multiple accounts. It does nothing but make us laugh, as the last person who tried this lost his ISP access when I notified them. He also got a rather long time out from his parents after I discussed the situation with them

[SIZE="5"]BACK ON TOPIC[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-16-2006, 11:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mariokart64n
    replied
    why you gotta be busten up the n00b. yeah i'm busy too, thats why a summerization would help over peoples little put downs you wanna throw at me.

i can see any further i touch that " we can't be talking about that subect" i'm prolly gonna get banned. so i'm gonna apologise right now, and i'm sorry, truely didn't want to pester you, but thats waht it came donw to, i'll stop. anyway if u banned me, then there might be a crazy hit and miss game of me regging multiple other accouts.. very bad.

anyway i think i've conveyed my interest in re4, and once i had a small group which i believe once contacted mark in the past with info on the drs files. and this is the same person's thats told me about your stuff with the demo and the video teaser. so thats why i'm here, and thats what you get for posting teasers i guess. lol

before i logoff heres some work, me and the other guy did on deadoraliveultimate.. also dot50cal* doau is not all about tits and ass, you perv <_< ..how dare you trash talk my hard work. ~_~
    check it out its pretty cool, its re guys in a fighter, -skins for doau.

wesker

nemisis
    jill
    godo? the chainsaw guy
    barry
    kruaser
    billy
    leon
    angry villager
    rebecca

later ;)
    -mariokart64n

Leave a comment:

• Borman
    replied
    lol I love how he thinks that its a magically simple process that happened by changing a file or two. As if

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    >did you DOL hack, did you hack game files, or did u use the aid of AR. did you simply find switches, did you get in joker commands, what sorts of things were really found. does this only work with biohazard 4 trail.
    Like I said countless times before, I wont be telling anyone the specifics of what we did. Stop this line of questioning. I banned you on aim (three accounts I might add..take a hint) because you keep pestering me about what we did, when its obvious to anyone who reads this thread whats going on. Quit being lazy and do your own legwork, I'm not your personal information box who will summarize what we have done up to this point. That is up to you. I dont have the time or energy for this anymore so if you screw up one more time you're gone.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-16-2006, 04:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mariokart64n
    replied
    dot50cal, i think your still under the impression i know whats happening in the RE scene. i don't know who you Mr asshats are, or what RMA is? assuming your going through some legal process. i think anything involving releasing GCM (copyrighted material) well is very illegal. but composed to my request, where i just wanted to know what you did. this release of well just talk, is not really illegal. files, and words, there is a great difference. i am not after your files, not after a pirate version of RE4, i'm looking for your knowledge, your theory, and your discoveries.
    >you keep talking to me, like i'm drilling you for your copy of RE4, i only have dailup, how the hell am i pose to download a 1.4GB game!! thats nut what i'm after.

i'm wondering if you have unlocked the features in the image i posted above like the built in TPL viewer and stuff, thats wild O_o
    >did you DOL hack, did you hack game files, or did u use the aid of AR. did you simply find switches, did you get in joker commands, what sorts of things were really found. does this only work with biohazard 4 trail.

aww i guess thats too much stuff after all, least for know. anyway thankyou for anwsering to my post.

i'll poke around a bit in the DOL, it can't be that hard, its only 2mb. whats inside ? alot of text, and what i hear is data in big endian. ...right...

Leave a comment:

• Nikovich
    replied
    Who was the admin that banned you from aim?

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    You asked me how Mark and I did it, and I told you I cant discuss that. The most we'll do is release the GCM's once the trial feature is over.

Creative labs are asshats and are making me go through this long process of RMA, which is why I havent been updating it as I have no ability to capture sound. Something which is vital for the videos.

Combine that with the fact im working a lot more now, and actually playing games I dont have much time for the site right now. Relax, Im going to be looking into the features page errors soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X