Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, yeah men as you say

Comment

• Ahh, I thought you were getting them directly from your Gamecube memory card and then porting them into the PC game.

Comment

• More DS cheats added:

I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• More BH/RE 4 PC Modding Tools Released!

1) DATExtractor - Extracts all the files from a .DAT extension archive (eg, pl00.dat).

2) DRSExtractor - Extracts all the files from a .DRS extension archive (eg, pl00.drs).

3) Text Editor - The image provided at the link below should explain this one.

Find them at: http://markgrass.the-horror.com/Vampyre/
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• I have made a very simple MOD for RE4 PC that will allow you to play as Ashley Graham, without graphical errors. You MUST Backup/Delete everything in the folder xfile\em\pl00 before using this MOD.

The only glitch is during the Hunnigan cutscenes (it shows Ashley, but Leon's face model aswel). Other than that, Ashley has all of Leon's moves, etc, and can do anything that Leon does normally throughout the game. I'd like to also add that I have not played through the entire game with this MOD.

Last edited by MeganGrass; 01-22-2010, 12:15 PM.
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Hahaha Awesome!

Comment

• Ashley : "Ashley, you PERVERT!!"

Comment

• Nice work.

Comment

• Interesting. Would the same technique be possible with all other models?

Comment

• Interesting. Would the same technique be possible with all other models?
                      For the most part, yeah. It really depends on which model you want to use, and how many parts it has.

NEW MODDING TOOLS RELEASED!

Bio0 ARC Extractor - Extracts all files from an ARC archive.

Bio0 MHP Extractor - Extracts all JPG backgrounds from MHP files.

Last edited by MeganGrass; 08-11-2007, 10:57 AM.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• NEW MODDING TOOLS!

BioHazard 4 - GameCube, PS2, PC .EFF texture Archive Extractor
                        Extracts compressed TPL textures. EXAMPLE:

Last edited by MeganGrass; 08-11-2007, 11:02 AM.
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Yet another awesome modding tool added!

BioHazard 4 - DAT Injector
                          Injects a file into a DAT archive without affecting other archived files

I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• hey mark

hi mark, this is shanemurphy from the re 4 modding board, remember i sent ya a pm about the remake textures, I feel like i might be rude or selfish asking this but......you couldent possibly upload chris, jill, and other characters textures from remake, maybe even some zombies and boss textures, Im not planning on using them for mods, and if i did i would give you full credit in the readme file,

as i said before your work is amazing, another thing i checked out your website, ( the pre renders you put up for download are brilliant) but I couldent help notice thats all there was up there, are you still gathering content to upload to it??

thanks and i hope you reply.

Comment

• We can rip REmake textures? How about models?

Comment

• hi mark, this is shanemurphy from the re 4 modding board, remember i sent ya a pm about the remake textures, I feel like i might be rude or selfish asking this but......you couldent possibly upload chris, jill, and other characters textures from remake, maybe even some zombies and boss textures, Im not planning on using them for mods, and if i did i would give you full credit in the readme file
                                Won't be a problem at all, however I can't do anything ATM. I can't gurantee, but please check back in about a week ;p

i checked out your website, ( the pre renders you put up for download are brilliant) but I couldent help notice thats all there was up there, are you still gathering content to upload to it??
                                The reason why there is nothing at "The Coroner" ATM is because THIA.

John (Dot50Cal) has his own plans to incorporate BH/RE material into THIA in the coming future, and i'm not trying to step on anyone's toes. I've had alot of materials hosted which i've removed of my own will because they have/will eventually become features for the main site (THIA).

The purpose of "The Coroner" is to archive materials as you obviously figured out by now, however, I literally have over 100GB of BioHazard materials/games that I still have to go through and organize. Combine that with the fact that most materials will be THIA features, i've still got a long way to go..

We can rip REmake textures? How about models?
                                Yes, REbirth textures can be ripped, and in fact were ripped a few years back. The models are "unrippable" ATM though, probably because noone with the right knowledge has looked at them in HEX yet ;)
                                Last edited by MeganGrass; 08-20-2007, 12:09 PM.
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X