Resident Evil 6 - Public Demo now available on PSN and LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 - Public Demo now available on PSN and LIVE

Quick heads up that the Resident Evil 6 - Public Demo is now up on both PSN and Xbox LIVE.

It comes in at right below 900 MB. Please note that this is not the same demo people who got Dragon's Dogma got access to.

Not on UK Marketplace it isn't . . .
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah it is, just takes them a while to upload it. The same thing happened with RE5. got up early to play it, it wasnt on there until later in the afternoon

Comment

The RE6 demo isn't up for non-Gold holders on the 360. That might be why it's not visible to some. Had the same problem with the Kingdoms of Amalaur Demo a while back.

Comment

I don't have Xbox Live Gold, does someone know if I can download it on my PC and transfer it via usb like the first demo? and where can I find it (I've been serching all day)?

Comment

It's not up for me on the PSN but is up on XBOX Live.
            Last edited by Zombie_X; 09-18-2012, 06:04 PM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Downloaded the demo earlier today. My first impression was that there is going to be a ton to get used to. I didn't really like that I couldn't pause the game for any reason what so ever. Like I have to take a piss or I want to eat something while I am playing, you're telling me I could get killed?

But can someone tell me what the difference is between this demo and the demo that came with Dragon's Dogma?

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
                Downloaded the demo earlier today. My first impression was that there is going to be a ton to get used to. I didn't really like that I couldn't pause the game for any reason what so ever. Like I have to take a piss or I want to eat something while I am playing, you're telling me I could get killed?

But can someone tell me what the difference is between this demo and the demo that came with Dragon's Dogma?
                On the public demo, you can pause if you play offline...

The difference between the demos are the scenarios you play (and details like heavy screen tearing on the 360 DD demo or slight changes to the HUD).

Dragon's Dogma Demo:
                - Leon: Tall Oaks (Part 1)
                - Chris: China
                - Jake: Edonia

Public Demo:
                - Leon: Tall Oaks (Part 2)
                - Chris: Edonia
                - Jake: China
                Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-19-2012, 03:50 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

i really liked Leon part tall oaks is a lot like R.P.D reminded me a lot of the older resident evils to me but the other 2 where a let down did anyone else think the graphics aren't that good really this was most obvious where Leon gets in to a police car the rest looked less interesting in comparison
                  Last edited by Headhunter99; 09-19-2012, 03:38 AM.

Comment

watch this at 3.44 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2jmTX-KktY something look familiar

Comment

Haha that's from the intro of Outbreak.

Comment

Leon's part was good I really enjoyed that, Jake's part was ok but Chris part was a let down. Capcom so much wants to turn it into Call of Duty but it's not gonna happen. Run and shoot fine but the cover system frustrating. Anyone else have some lag time when playing multiple player? Hope this is not another ORC.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                          Leon's part was good I really enjoyed that, Jake's part was ok but Chris part was a let down. Capcom so much wants to turn it into Call of Duty but it's not gonna happen. Run and shoot fine but the cover system frustrating. Anyone else have some lag time when playing multiple player? Hope this is not another ORC.
                          you are so right Chris part was really bad not looking good well that part just hope Leons part of the game is pritty long

Comment

I dunno... I think Chris' demo scenarios were pretty good. All the time we have seen the development of BOWs but not their use on the battlefield. It had to happen some time...

With this and Damnation I'm having a field day... I just wish they would use Tyrants on modern (action) style games.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I loved the demo, already i feel like this game is going to be tougher to beat than RE5. I dont know why but its also a lot harder to aim in this game. No idea why. As for the scenarios Leons is brilliantly nostalgic, Chris' campaign was gears of war and jakes campaign was pretty fun.
                              I will admit Chris' campaign was my least faveourite, but from what ive scene in the trailers it looks like his story line could be really interesting, so I'll reserve judgement.

Comment

Working...
                              X